Recent reviews by noxa #YOLO #BODYSHOTS

Great graphics, great UI, great balancing, great pacing. Settlers is one of my favorite game series and this feels like an evolution of that!
Posted July 23.
No ratings yet
The tactical battles of Homeworld in VR. Very, very cool and very polished.
Posted November 24, 2016.
Didn't think I'd enjoy this as much as I am - very well polished experience, great humor, and punishing but fair puzzles. Really hoping that a scenario editor is added and Steam Workshop support.
Posted October 10, 2016.
The name is terrible and the art makes my eyes bleed... but it's a fantastic time sink for those who love mindless micro.
Posted September 20, 2016.
Very seamless, very frenetic, strongly recommend as a good example of VR done well. I'm not really into tower defense but ended up really enjoying this probably because it plays more like an RTS and the mechanics during possession of troops feel fantastic.

Fell in love the first time I was reloading the sniper rifle while rockets were flying past my head and heard gunfire behind me on the other side of my base; popped out and possessed a rifleman and grenaded the whole group into a satisfying slurry of red pixels. I'm probably terrible as #-of-waves-completed go but damn if I don't feel like a badass regardless.
Posted June 19, 2016.
I was wary because most western-made visual novels I've played have been weak (in art, story, and writing), however it's been anything but. It feels more like an extremely well-localized high quality Japanese game (if not slightly better in some areas).

Best bits: hilariously (and thankfully) forgiving quick-time-y segments, great english voices, fun story, no teenage boy self-loathing.
Posted April 30, 2016.
Great writing, cute art, fun sci-fi.
Posted April 10, 2016.
Absolutely delightful - very intuitive when playing and even fun for spectators.
Posted April 6, 2016.
I thought this would just be good for a bit of Harvest Moon nostalgia but I'm finding it much more addictive and enjoyable than I ever found HM. The game as it is today is extremely well rounded in terms of content and honestly worth a full console game price. The planned co-op multiplayer is going to be an awesome bonus, and the dev sounds like he wants to add more content. Dev, if you're reading: workshop support plz!

Just one more day... just one more day.... /me starves to death irl
Posted February 28, 2016.
A modern take on Settlers 2/3: streamlined but not oversimplified, similar attention to logistics, and delightful little settlers.
Posted September 19, 2015.