1,040 people found this review helpful
Posted: Aug 30 @ 8:59pm

Kids, there's nothing more cool than playing a game made by someone you like. But if someone tries to force DRM in a place or a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, that's no good! It's your copy, no one has the right to force you to be online to play if you don't want them to. So what do you do? First, you say no. Then, you get out of it!

Seriously, SEGA? We finally get a good Sonic game in 20+ years and you still manage to screw it up.
AndreGon Nov 11 @ 10:32am
There's a way to play Sionic Mania without Denuvo: cracked.
KDABEST2 Sep 30 @ 3:28pm
why did you have to incorporate that ytp old sonic show meme here
ottofu Sep 30 @ 9:39am
@Metrocop If you can play offline. Stay with the usual lies, I'll laugh with you.
Miles "Tails" Prower Sep 30 @ 3:45am
@Huels because its a game that is supposed to be played offline and since you have to be connected to the internet to play the game you can't play it if you are for example on a vacation with a laptop without internet
well that's the easiest way for me to explain it sorry if there is anything not clear about it
Randomsmashfan64 Sep 7 @ 3:15pm
You just won the internet with this review, bravo!
PlatinumSun Sep 7 @ 2:57pm
Actually your right this game has no right to require internet connection. There arnt too many games that are something really good you can just play without interenet connection, that arnt platformers. But even though this is a platformer I can see this is a great game which I will buy when I have the money.
PlatinumSun Sep 7 @ 2:51pm
I understand what your saying, and im unhappy that this is the case. But does it matter much in this case?
Isaax Sep 7 @ 11:47am
took 2 weeks to install denuvo, took 1 week to crack denuvo
Huels Sep 7 @ 11:35am
What is the big issue? How are you in 2017 not connected to the internet. You're writing a review on the internet right now. I just don't get it why being connected to the internet all the time is a bad thing? I'm not some salty hater and if my comment comes off as that than I'm sorry. Help me understand why this is an issue with you and some others?'
gerzsonka Sep 7 @ 11:10am
It's funny, Denuvo usually used to prevent piracy for a fair long time. I just came here from a torrent site where a working cracked version can be downloaded. So whats the point of using Denuvo then? :(