Posted: Feb 27 @ 9:44am
Updated: Feb 27 @ 9:44am

💖😺Kage😺💖 Mar 6 @ 11:07am
gob Feb 28 @ 11:44pm
Mobile ver. is never good, Square give either the SFamicom or DS port for christs or the option of both, if that makes sense.
no1schmo Feb 28 @ 11:36pm
@StratX What the hell are you talking about? All the complaints I'm seeing here, in these reviews, is that it IS the mobile port, which sucks. How about a straight port of...literally every other version of this game? They chose the worst one, and ported it poorly.

@Void Scorpio No, their ports are crap and STAY crap.
lol Feb 28 @ 7:07am
"People need to stop hating on the square enix mobile ports cuz they are perfectly fine"

Void Scorpio Feb 28 @ 4:30am
People need to stop hating on the square enix mobile ports cuz they are perfectly fine and bugs get patched a week after release anyway.
StratX Feb 27 @ 9:53pm
The mobile version is quite competent. I'd prefer a "straight" mobile port, myself. All the debates, discussions and arguments I'm seeing against the game is the changes they made to the mobile port - not that the mobile or a mobile port is bad. And a very large number of games(especially) JRPGs are ports... Nature of the business.
Katsuchiyo Feb 27 @ 6:41pm
i havent played it yet, but i guess i will pass
Mert7 Feb 27 @ 5:54pm
This is not a review.
D4niel (╭ರ_•́) Feb 27 @ 4:54pm
Thx, all I needed to know.
Abdiel Feb 27 @ 12:47pm
Thanks for the info, won't buy it then, even when Chrono Trigger is my all time favourite.