Posted: Oct 3, 2015 @ 3:19am

I'm a bit late to this game, but eventually decided to play it after countless recommendations, and I have to say, the game surprised me. My expectations weren't overly high, since many other popular RPG maker games that are deemed to be classics ended up disappointing me. But not this game. You get to journey through a man's life by visiting his memories and seeing which people and events have had an impact on him. The game starts off slowly, but the pace picks up after the first half hour and it just kept me wanting to know more.

Some parts did feel a bit unfocused or dragged too much, and also many of the male scientist's remarks were rather out of place in a game like this and broke immersion. I also wasn't a fan of a strange corridor mini-game with booby traps later on (yes, I am not joking). I personally thought that scene didn't need to exist at all because it didn't fit with the serious nature of the game's story. But other than that, I found the story to be emotional and very touching. The puzzles were all very simple and fun. You never get stuck too long trying to solve any of them.

I also thought the music was fantastic. It really helped to enhance the emotions in each scene.

Overall, I would recommend this game if you're after an emotional story that will pull on your heartstrings. It might not be for everyone, but it's certainly worth checking out. If you're after a more gameplay-heavy game though, you probably wouldn't like it.
White Shadow Oct 11, 2015 @ 2:34am
Yeah, it was an impressive and touching story. I enjoyed it. :)
Marquise* Oct 10, 2015 @ 10:00pm
I was hoping you loved it! ^^ (Agree or not with the procedure! It is so totally Total Recallish XD )