The official Mario Kart 7 group for Steam's largest My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic group!
Category: 150cc Race
Items: All Items
Community/ Group Leader: Dylia (Meowmaid on the 3DS)
Even if you haven't got a 3DS or a copy of Mario Kart 7, everypony is welcome!
When I first opened the Mario Kart 7 Community, it was fairly unpopular. After asking Corrie's permission, I am pleased to announce the community has its own page, specifically for hosting events and competitions.
If you require technical assistance, ask any of the officers - I'm sure they'll be glad to help you. Officers will be hand-picked by me. Begging to become one won't work.
Race-offs usually take place on Saturdays and Sundays unless there are special events/ holidays.
Chatroom Rules are more or less the same as the main group:
1. The chat can not progress beyond a PG-13 level.
2. No linking to anything NSFW, malicious or illegal. This includes images or text (clopfics) that are gorey, sexual, or explicit in nature.
3. Spam, Text Walls, Garbage Posting, Solicitation, Line Splitting, and links to Steam items will not be tolerated.
4. No drama, drama baiting, paraspriting, griefing, etc.
5. The chatroom is not for roleplay. Short /me messages are okay but roleplay should be taken to private conversation.
6. Do not post MLP spoilers until after the episode is officially available online.
7. If you use voice chat, Push To Talk is required.
8. You are responsible for your account. "My friend did it!" is not a valid excuse.
9. Above all else, use common sense. Think about things before saying them.
'Sonic Generations is the ultimate celebration of 20 years of Sonic gaming, Sonic Generations delivers the definitive experience for Sonic fans new and old.'
This quote is totally true, Sonic Generations is an amazing game, a great storyline, stunning music and awesome character developement. Its definately worth getting on steam if your computer can handle it because its half the price of a console version!
One of the best games I have bought in a LONG time.
I'm gonna start properly reveiwing the games I recommend now.
Dungeon Defenders is a Tower Defense Action-RPG where you must save the land of Etheria from an Ancient Evil! Create a hero from one of four distinct classes to fight back wave after wave of enemies by summoning defenses and directly participating in the action-packed combat!
The moment I began playing this game, it genuinely felt like a new experience, I'de never played a game like it before. Third Person and Top Down options are both spectacular, though I prefer to play Third Person.
The graphics are stunning. Really nice detail, chunky, cute and cartoony.
This seems like a game anyone can pick up and play, aslong as you do the tutorial you cannot go wrong.