Hi, I'm an Associate Producer at Turbosquid and Contract Artist currently working on Due Process. Currently trying to become one with the 3D.
I come from the source mod community, being involved as an artist for dozens of projects, with a focus on garrysmod custom content, and have contributed to SFM's content community. I still dabble with modding from time to time, most recently for Fallout 4.
Today, I work at Turbosquid as an Associate Producer, working with realtime 3D and VR. I also moonlight as an Environment Artist for Giant Enemy Crab, working on a game called Due Process.
Please do not add me to your friends list without leaving a comment on my profile regarding the reason.
I will not add anyone if there is no comment on my profile.
- If you want to commission me to make something: I am working 60 hours a week with two jobs. I don't have time right now, and for the next several months. Commissions are currently closed.
- If you are asking to modify or add to something I've released and rerelease it/put it up on your server: As long as it's not just a reupload that you're putting your name on and you credit where credit is due, yes, go ahead! Addendum: Do not charge people money as custom incentives for work I release to the community for free (i.e. pointshop/donation rewards).
- There’s this old file you did back in 200X that isn’t on the workshop, can I reupload it? Yes. I only ask that you add me as a coauthor and give it some decent thumbnails and description so people know what they are downloading.
- Can I use _____ for the Saxxys/SFM/my server? Yes!!!! This is why these things are available for download! If you have a credits page, proper credit for work done is nice.
- Please do not add me just to ask me how to mod source. I have a few guides on playermodel and SFM related things on my website[ltcom.wordpress.com], for anything else, please refer to the Valve Developer Community .
- If you want to add to ask a question about workshop items: Please read the description and comments first, and leave a comment on the item if your question still hasn't been answered. I read all comments on my work.
- If you just have a short question that hasn't already been answered, just ask it on my profile. I'll be happy to get back to you on yours (or on mine if you don't allow comments). It’s the fastest way to get a response from me.
- I don't trade.
Thank you for your time and reading through . If I wasn't absolutely slogged with feedback and requests week in and week out, I would be happy to talk to everyone that is willing to chat, but I've had to lay some ground rules to make my own time on steam manageable.