Posted: Feb 26, 2015 @ 3:14pm
Updated: Feb 26, 2015 @ 3:15pm

UT2004 is one of the best games ever. Onslaught, Invasion, and even standard DM are all quite fun. One of the very best things about the game that keeps it fresh today are all the great maps, characters, mutators and mods that you can use. All 100% FREE. User made DLC is the best.

Want to go racing? There's a mod for that. Have more than 30 weapons at your disposal? Mod for that too. Play a creepy survival horror game? There's even a mod for that. Fight hordes of monsters, level up, and use awesome RPG skills? Mod for that. The possibilities are almost limitless.

It's a fun single-player experience, but where it really shines is multiplayer. Even after 10 years there are plenty of servers for most popular gametypes.
Socite Jul 2, 2015 @ 1:24pm
D: How do I do it? (Note that I'm not using Steam for UT2004)
jefe Jul 2, 2015 @ 12:59pm
I've had people ask about this problem before, it turns out their copy of UT2004 was not patched to the latest version (3369.)
Socite Jul 2, 2015 @ 11:54am
Hey, I was wondering if you could help me. I just got this game again for the first tiem in ages, but whenever I try to play on a server it tells me that it isn't allowed to download (insert file). Do you know how I can enable downloads?
☣️Prime☣ Feb 27, 2015 @ 8:27am