If you want to join our most awesome chat (which you most certainly should do), we do have a few ground rules:
- Keep the chat civil. Lighthearted banter is fine, but don't act like a dick.
- Racist, sexist, homophobic or xenophobic language is not allowed.
- Discussing games is cool, but don't give away massive plot spoilers for new games.
- Don't promote piracy in any way. That means no download links, or asking for links to be PMed.
- Please don't ask for gifts or game/item trades in chat.
- Please don't put weapon/ item images in chat
- Don't deliberately misinterpret the rules for trolling purposes or smart-assery.
Furthermore, we request that you act like an adult when you enter the chat. That is to say that you should say hello and join in discussions politely. Do not:
- Enter chat to advertise your latest MW3 montage (or similar links)
- Enter chat and spam nonsense in order to appear quirky
- Enter chat and demand to be made an admin
And so on. This is all pretty straightforward, just be nice.
We'll usually kick on a first offence and temp ban on a second offence. If you need unbanning after a temp ban, get in touch with an admin.
We will also permaban you if:
- You're a spammer or someone phishing for account details
- You repeatedly break the rules
- You return with an alt account to avoid a previous ban
While the story itself may not be as polished as the original Dead Space, it still offers the same great closet scare oriented gameplay and religious extremists as its predessesor. The multiplayer aspect definitely sold me on this title, and let me say that it's damn good, and definitely a welcomed addition to the series in my book. Final score? 8.75/10 The game's only real issues were a lack of urgency, unlike the first game because there wasn't a main necromorph, like the hunter, that you had to be constantly concerned about until the last chapter of the game. And even then, the ubermorph is much less threatening. Lastly, if you played the first Dead Space you will definitely appreciate many of the references to the first game (especially the ending) and even revisiting your good ol' buddy the Ishimura.