>I now have impersonators, please watch out. My inventory is public < #1 rule and only rule: if you're adding me, leave a comment down below for the reason. If trading, please for the love of god write down what you wanted. Eg. Added for burning kabuto. Sorry, I know it's a pain, but it saves work for both of us when I wake up, respond to your add and you've forgotten what you wanted!
If you've sent a trade offer, if I intend to decline, I will usually add you and inform you of the reasons for decline (so that you have some idea at least). Once in a while I get lazy or forget. You are always always welcome to add me to ask for the reason/s for decline. If you are a marked scammer, that is the reason.
Hey there, I'm a mid-tier TF2 unusual trader, and I've been involved with TF2 trading for about 5 years. Over the course of my trades, I've been scammed and sharked and learnt from my mistakes.
Recently, a trader with expectations and common sense of ridiculous proportion returned highly disgruntled at me over their own poor decisions. This has motivated me to compile a list of 'Most ridiculous trades and traders.' EDIT - This person has since approached me and actually really kindly apologised.
Rest assured, if you have even the most marginal lick of common sense - you will not be here. I have no doubt the people on this list have spread terrible rumours of me. I am more than happy to debunk those rumours - heck, you can read the screenshots yourself!
5. MEECH - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069527288/ - Guy adds me for Beams Pvt Eye (70), paying with S. Spec GE bonk boy (160) would like me to add. Seems fair enough initially except turns out. - A - He wanted me to overpay for his bonk boy. I agree to do that, it's a pretty nice item. - B - He merited the extent to which I had to overpay based on having obtained overpay offers in the past. He however didn't like them, but took the price of those offers and wanted me to pay that sum in hats he liked from my backpack. He gave me a list of hats he would be happy to take. In that list were 1st gens, 2nd gens, 3rd gens, and beyond. - C - He believed there was still a stigma against 2nd and 3rd gens and would not consider the bp.tf price as being correct despite supported by sales, sellers and insisted on counting anything not a 1st gen as less in our sale. I was happy to come up with an offer of only the 1st gens on his list. - D - The end was in sight, when he particularly insisted on some 2nd and 3rd gens from the list, but demanded them to be counted as lower than established price because of - C - - E - pawns off my thorough explanation and disapproval of his trade ideology as my fault Full text here if you're bothered: http://pastebin.com/nR90Ez2X
7. Confronting cheaters on casual with MGE rockets only challenge
11:54 AM - I love tf2: I DONT CHEAT 11:54 AM - Hugh: rockets only 11:55 AM - I love tf2 is now playing Team Fortress 2. Click here to join. 11:55 AM - Hugh: lets go 11:56 AM - I love tf2: I got vaced
8. TheOktoberScarf - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043903748/ - Added me to offer his 110 key taunt for my SGG Victory Lap. I tell him I've already received an offer of 200 pure, and his offer is not superior to the 200 pure offer. He continues to be pushy. He stated that since it wasn't sold or priced, I cannot prove that offer. (It was on outpost lol) Anyways, cut to now, he wants an unusual Bomber Knight. They're elite grade and not cheap. http://pastebin.com/AcP3YbZS His offer for the Smoking Bomber Knight?: http://backpack.tf/item/228229188 It was clean! It had spells! Is good deal!
10. Bob Ross - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072624990 I wanted to sell my bubbles stash for 35 pure. He offers stormy tyrants, buyers at 18, sellers 20, 23, 24. I find myself unable to get more than 20 pure while that cheap seller exists. If anyone were to purchase that 20 key tyrants with profit in mind, they would have to consider their margin as 3 keys to compete with the next lowest seller - ie a pretty low profit margin. Hence, I doubted that tyrants will sell quickly. I recommended they just sold it to the quickbuyer at 18, and obtain a further 17 keys, or alternatively, I ask for 17 on top. They expected me to carry the risk because 'I predict that you would slit your wrists before you would sell it at a loss'. Pretty rude guy. Funnily enough, received offer of 35 pure soon to be tradable from another guy literally the same minute I removed this guy. https://pastebin.com/HCd19UWB
11. S U P R E M E ® - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198352446681/ This is the best one. I cannot believe I put up with this shit today honestly. Person wants antlers. Person offers me disadvantageous trades for antlers multiple times in past. He does it once again today. I give him same reasons for decline. He pretends to switch off to his mum/dad steam message me and that he's having a mental breakdown. Basically tries to pander to me under the guise of his parents. If you're wondering how I know it's a lie, read through to the end. https://pastebin.com/mT1a0zWs
12. Person complains about losing and being pushed to spawn Decster : the only reason we were pushed too spawn is because you pushed us