Certified Combat Medic
- "Medics heal, Combat Medics operate."
join the Combat Medic Conversion Course (cmcc) today!
cmcc is not for the faint-hearted. Your limits will be put to the test. Not everyone has the cahones to ubersaw a heavy, hadouken a sentry gun, camp at the enemy's teleporter exit with melee weapons, or go on a name-changing spree (based on the theme of the day). This course WILL change your life (if you have one) as you know it. The duration required to complete this course is indefinite, even our pioneer members have yet to really graduate. The true fact is, you never graduate. Why? dunno duncare
SIGN UP NOW for our Combat Medic Conversion Course and stand a chance to win free spa vouchers and an Uber!*
*prizes are subject to changes without prior notice
p.s. cmcc is just a group, not a clan! but sometimes some of us might tag [cmcc] to our names when we get that exceptionally high feeling of camaraderie.
Q: so, what are the conditions to join cmcc??!
1. you shouldn't take tf2 too seriously.
2. you have to be be awesome.
3. by 'awesome' i'm not talking bout skill level. If you're awesome, you'll know it.
4. you don't really have to be inclined to be a manical offensive medic. just plain 'awesome' is good enough.
5. be ready to change your name every now and then (if you know us well enough you'll understand our habits :D)
6. you never know when we might need to become planeteers and summon Captain Planet to our aid, so be ready. (dic!)
7. just ask to join if you really want to.
8. you shouldn't be a stranger to all of us. get to know us first.
9. and please try to be active after joining!
10. last but definitely not the least : BE FRIENDLY.