Recent reviews by FUXOFT

It's a pity you cannot play this game on your mobile (it was originally mobile "pay per play" game). It's a great little RPG with VERY simple rules, almost like a puzzle game. I especially like that there is absolutely no story / cutscenes etc (If I wanted those, I'd watch a movie). You just enter dungeon, kill everyone, loot everything, upgrade equipment, train heroes, rinse, repeat (the dungeons are randomly generated). It's simple but it's very polished (sound is very satisfying). I'd really like to have similar professional product on my Android (without the "pay for play" crap). P.S: I did NOT play any of the old Wizardry games.
Posted March 20. Last edited March 20.
Nice little shooter with ridiculous number of upgrades and gigantic pixelated explosions. Unfortunately, the game (at least the Linux version) is marred by bug that makes longer gaming sessions impossible. Simply put, when you get good enough not to get killed in the first few minutes, you'll discover that the game ALWAYS crashes when the action gets hectic after 20-30 minutes of playtime. ALWAYS. This has been confirmed by several Linux users, the developers were made aware of this but there is no reaction at all from them and the bug is not fixed after several months, not even in the beta version.
Posted September 13, 2016.
No ratings yet
This is a fun little game but it's EXTREMELY SHORT. I finished the whole campaign in about 3 hours. And I won vast majority of battles on my first try, using almost exclusively the same simple strategy (and just 2 or 3 types of spaceships). I can play the skirmishes but even their hardest mode no longer poses challenge for my fleet. If you can live with this, then you'll have fun. For a couple of hours.
Posted March 2, 2016. Last edited March 3, 2016.
This game might have a potential but in its current state it's almost unplayable. The UI is awful and tutorial is a joke. Maybe if you invest many hours to browsing forums and asking other players... But I am not inclined to do that.
No ratings yet
This game is very innovative and I like its almost abstract graphics (which run great even on older hardware). The tutorial is not very good but once you get into the game, you get many hours of fun.
Posted February 27, 2016.
Blast from the past. If you like the board game of the same name, you'll probably love this. If not, note that this is not an action game and it's not remotely fair. Whatever happens, it depends mostly on dice rolls.
No ratings yet
It's clear this game is VERY MUCH inspired by Diablo III but it's perfectly streamlined and clearly designed with great care and attention to smallest detail. Plus, it runs perfectly on Linux, even on less powerful machines. Also, I own a pet llama and my llama owns pet skeletons.
No ratings yet
This game is very reminiscent of something I wanted to create myself. :) The game is almost abstract, the UI is simplicity itself and only the eerie soundtrack reminds you that those few pixels and lines represent epic space fleets and millions of dead people. Although the rules are really simple, the strategic possibilities are enormous. Few UI quirks but nothing serious.
Posted February 27, 2016.
Beware, this is more of a puzzle game than economy simulation! It's simple but devious. My only problem is the lack of content. You can zoom through the campaign in a few short hours and I am not sure how long the sandbox mode will keep you occupied.
Posted February 27, 2016.
Although in Early Access, the game has been developed for several years already and is perfectly playable. "Early Access" means mostly that tutorials / campaigns aren't perfectly polished. But the game itself works almost flawlessly and is very hardcore.