Every Day I'm Partyin'! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFV2riYeglA
Honorable Mention: Pinkie Pie's Real Song (NSFW, 18+, etc) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4NubXXg5Rk
A Must Watch: The Anthology http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tjb14VoWjg
Just Because: Free Fallin'! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THlJh1J_Ong ___________________________________
TF2 Trading Policy: I keep getting random people bugging me for random stuff, so here's what's up!
- The majority of my items came from random drops, and sometimes TF2R raffles. - I don't craft things, so metal is generally worthless to me. - Crates I generally don't care about either, I tend to just give them away. - Keys however I might be interested in! - I also generally don't care about player-run economy values. The true value of a trade is when both people leave happy! - I'm looking to eventually have one of everything. - Weapons wise, I tend to trade for things I don't have. My vintages are Not For Sale. - Hats I don't care as much about, but still want to keep the singles I have. And NO, my Bill's Hat stays right here!
FRAG is a community focused gaming group for Steam. As a group we mostly play Team Fortress however we also enjoy games like Killing Floor and Free Source engine games like Pirates, Vikings and Knights 2 and Zombie Panic: Source
Our aim for the group is for it to strive to be friendly to both competitive and casual gamers, open-minded and always willing to listen to others with different opinions. The group is also Furry friendly. However, if you do happen to be a furry, or even if you're not, be considerate of people outside your community.
It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. (Audre Lorde)
FRAG group chat and server conduct
* No abusive behaviour, try to be nice to everyone and don't talk behind people's back;
* No mic spamming or text spamming; Avoiding being disruptive while people are trying to enjoy the game;
* Don't accuse people of cheating (If you suspect someone of cheating contact an Administrator);
* Don't be a scrub; Dont rage if you or your team is getting owned;
* No racist, sexist, homophobic,or remarks about someone's creed;
* Show respect to others at all times, This includes pubs & Admins;
* Don't talk trash to people in-game if they make it clear they don't want to hear it;
* Derp only when derping is appropriate;
* No cybering/yiffing or nsfw links in public chat;
* Don't stack teams or try to force auto-balance in your favor, Do try to make the teams balance;
* Please speak and type in English while in the group chat room and servers;
* Please contact an Administrator if a member/Admin/Mod is being abusive or breaking rule(s)
Head honchos: Tatterwing
Administrators: Dackstrus, Felis
Moderators: Mattie, Rikes, NIGHTSChao
Civil dispute repair: Phantom
Technical advisors: Acheron
Team Fortress 2
FRAG: Chaos - 220.127.116.11:27015
FRAG: Rapture - 18.104.22.168:27017
FRAG: War - 22.214.171.124:27015
Hi-Rez did an excellent job with with this! Every Tribes feels a bit different, and Ascend is no exception. They've done a lot of fine-tuning, and Ascend has a low starting learning curve that shoots into the clouds the harder you push yourself. It's definitely much easier to learn the basic techniques than in the previous games, but you'll be working to perfect them just as long!
There's a tiny bit of Pay-To-Win going on (see the Steam Starter Pack and the increased flag grab distance), but the nice thing is eventually if you play long enough, you'll earn points to purchase things in game, so you shouldn't need to spend any money! It just may, you know... take a while. So pick up your spinfusor and [VGS] it up!
Edmund's games seem to get more and more twisted as time goes on. That by itself makes them interesting, to reach into the depths of his mind. Who would have thought after Meat Boy he'd head towards something like this? Excellent game, but extremely difficult. Not for the faint of heart in gameplay OR in content!