Recent reviews by ^6Jazz Puppy™

< 1  2  3 >
No ratings yet
Even though it's short, it's definitley capable as a speedrun game. The graphics look amazing, and feels so peaceful to play. The soundtrack is amazing as well. I bought this at 1.08$ during the 2016 Winter sale. I'm not gonna lie, however 3.29 seems kinda overpriced for me as I don't get money that often, but I still would not be disappointed at all. I highly recommend you play this game.
Posted December 30, 2016.
This game is a rip off of UT3

That's not a bad thing
Posted December 12, 2016.
fun af
Posted December 10, 2016.
No ratings yet
This game is truly creative and unique, and also great fun. This game is still in development however so you may experience bugs and stuff. More is being added to the game as it goes. This also improves your general aim, too. It's amazing. I highly recommend you buy this game, as it's price is bad. 3.29$? This game is worth so much more. Please buy this and populate it buy playing it. People who give negative reviews have very little hours and they also don't give the dev a chance to fix any issues, and he's really open to the community, too... so if there is a bug, try to fix it first instead of writing a negative review.
Posted November 12, 2016. Last edited December 8, 2016.
No ratings yet
its free you got nothing to lose and you can actually make money off of it with the market system and all. fun to play. would be super damn awesome if you could build a legitimate base, couldnt last time i played and that waws when it first came out. not sure if you can now but if you can get this game im suprised you dont have to pay the devs worked hard on this they deserve lots of credit.
Posted October 28, 2016.
No ratings yet
get into the game and ♥♥♥♥ing learn how to play and then it will be fun for those who complain and literally ♥♥♥♥ing spend 2 minutes on the game
Posted September 1, 2016.
not 4 little kids 2 violent
Posted August 16, 2016.
Hey, wanna play Borderlands in space? With ♥♥♥ slamming? More cool mechanics? Flying around and ♥♥♥♥ing up people? WELL SIR THIS IS THE GAME FOR YOU. Just maybe get it on sale if you don't like to buy games over 25$. A good friend of mine gifted it to me, it was really great playing with him.
Posted August 8, 2016.
This game does NOT deserve to be dead. It's ♥♥♥♥ing amazing, anyone who has played Unreal Tournament/Quake will especially love this game. It's very fast paced and seriously satisfying. I highly recommend you try this great game out, and make it more populated so we can get matched into games :)
Posted July 26, 2016. Last edited July 26, 2016.
No ratings yet
why did the devs abandon :(
Posted July 15, 2016.