If I added you out of nowhere, there's always a valid reason, so accept and I'll explain! Thanks :)
I hate the new profiles for some aspects, the focus is on the things I don't care about, and the things I want you to see are hidden away by default.
View more info
^ Always show all profile info, do it Valve! ^
I want the "View more info"-button, to have an option to be automatically enabled, so I don't have to write my profile information in this showcase! Valve, make this happen, small adjustment.
And while you're at it, allow us to place the comments section ABOVE the Recent Game Activity, nobody cares how many Skyrim achievements I have, my profile comments are important!
I am a TF2 player and trader (about 70:30 gaming:trading I think, excluding the countless hours on trading sites, and in Steam Chat), and I collect various things:
• My most difficult to acquire, and also rarest collection, is my Halloween collection.
My Halloween collection can be seen on pages 16-20 of my backpack.
Everything is sorted roughly by year. I have every item of years 2009-2011, in the most clean state each item can be, AND Level 31 (if possible)! The Halloween 2012 items are being collected atm, also clean, and Level 31 if possible ( http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/5612883 ).
• Then there are many other collections, like my odd-leveled v.weapons (+hats/miscs), all vintage and non-vintage weapons, all series Crates, all Pyro Stranges, gifted unwrappables, etc, etc.
• Some items are just in my backpack because they're very rare, and/or I like them a lot. My clean ng.Koto is one of those, it's likely the only one that's Support Granted, so that's why I bought it.
I can't name all special items, and WHY they're special, but I can assure you that every item in my backpack is part of some collection, or has another specific reason to be in there ^^
-Owner of "Top Halloween Collectors" steam group
-Admin of "Team Fortress 2 Dedicated Level Collectors" steam group (aka TF2DLC)
Non-Steam games I play/played a lot: Minecraft, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Assassin's Creed 3
I'm sorry if I deleted you from my friends list, it's most likely nothing personal, I just hit the max amount of friends from time to time ;)
You can always re-add me again afterwards and/or write me on my profile :D
Also, if you ask me something on my profile, I'll try to answer asap, but after a couple days I remove old posts to make room. You should have enough time to view my reply though, and possibly respond to that again ^^
Some historical data on my account:
• Acquired Steam: 22 February 2009
• Acquired TF2: 19 December 2009
• Start date of v.off-levels collection: 12 December 2010
• End date of v.off-levels collection: 3 October 2011
• End date of v.off-levels collection (hats/miscs included): 20 December 2011
• Start date of Halloween 2010 collection: 27 October 2010
• End date of Halloween 2010 collection: 17 September 2011
• Start date of Halloween 2011 collection: 27 October 2011
• End date of Halloween 2011 collection: 19 March 2012
• Start date of Halloween 2012 collection: 26 October 2012
• End date of Halloween 2012 collection: <in progress>
Some Halloween item facts:
• 2nd of 3 to achieve a complete clean 2009-2011 collection
• 1st of 3 to get all 54 Costume Pieces at Level 31
• Likely the rarest non-unusual set of clean items to complete!