Official prop kill group!
PoKi is a group for "extraordinary propkillers" from all around the
world. A group for people who can put up a decent fight against other
members of this group. While it seems that prop killing is a MingeBag
sport, this group is not only for mingebags. Anyone is welcome.
Leaders: Falco and Crash
Originals: Icepat, Rago, Eagle, Crash, Falco, Rockerzilla and Props
If propkilling was never invented, DarkRP versions 2.3.1 and up would
never have existed.
Falco and Crash are the two inventors of propkilling. Crash first
operated alone as a propkiller but he has been invited to PoKi to set
some things straight. He is responsible for the ranking system.
Have any trouble? contact Crash first before starting a fight or messing
THE NUMBER 1 PROPKILL GROUP!
Other known propkill groups:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/fortunenation (Australian allies)
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pokitraining (Training group)
January 2010: Rocker won the clanwar for PoKi, saved the clantitle and
- You're not allowed to host the server you're having a match on. Its ok
to have a dedicated server that is is NOT hosted on your PC. During a
fight you are not be able to pick up other players or props.
- You are not allowed to use wire or anything similar.
- You are not allowed to use scripts to trap people
- You are not allowed to constantly trap people
- You are not allowed to spam
- You are not allowed to stand on a frozen prop
- You are not allowed to attack while you are inside your own prop.
(that includes 4 walls and a roof!)
- You are only allowed to use speedhacks if you, and your opponent agree
- You must undo all your props when you die.
- You are allowed to use clientside scripts like xray, fesp and speedhack
- You are allowed to use big props as long as you can still throw them.
- If one gets killed by his own prop or in some other accident, a point
goes to his opponent.
- You are not allowed to kill after you have died, if the opponent gets
killed by a newly spawned prop, it won't count.
- Spawnkills do not count. definition of spawnkill: killed near spawn,
the opponent needs to stay/move away from spawn. This is very important!
if one does not GTFO after killing the opponent, the kills do not count!!!
- The participants of the match decide how the winner is decided. For
example: the first person to get 25 kills, The first person to get a KD
ratio higher than 1:3 with at least 15 kills, or the one that has the
best throws, the best strategy and so on.
- You are not allowed to use scripts/programs/hacks or tools to scroll
faster. Unless your opponent and you agree on it.
The history of Darkrp and Propkill: http://i.imgur.com/iB26Y.png