Recent reviews by Cyrille

< 1  2  3  4 >
No ratings yet
As you can see with my other reviews, I was a fan of Assassin's Creed games. That's the first time I need to say I do not recommend this game, for many reasons :

- Worst technical mess ever : after the technical disaster of Watch_Dogs (game not launching, saved games lost, etc.), everyone would think Ubisoft would have been careful this time. Think again. The game was unplayable on PC on day first due to dramatic performance issues. Now, after 4 patches, you can play the game, but with many lag and freeze, and everything farer than 100 meters has no texture. Such of lovely view of Paris when you are on the roofs...

- Story : I liked Assassin's Creed because it was an intelligent story about an old philosophical debate : liberty against order/control/security. Now the story is just an excuse to sell a new game, and without spoiling the exact thing, you'll be happy to learn at the end of the game that all you've done was for nothing. Yeah, really, that's what they tell you, very clearly.

So do NOT buy this game.
Posted February 5, 2015.
The game, the story and the visuals are really nice and original, but the game is about choices, and in The Wolf among us, choices are not very difficult to make : it is just about being a calm and good guy, or a violent and bad guy.

That is why I say I do not recommend the game, even it is not a bad game. To play a story with deep and difficult choices, you should better get The Walking Dead, from the same studios.
Posted December 22, 2014.
Far Cry is a very classic shooting game, with many mechanics copied from Assassin's Creed. You should better play to this last one, or games like Bioshock.
Posted October 6, 2014.
Rayman is back for real. Just a platform game, but a successful one, especially the music levels that are really great.
No ratings yet
Left 4 Dead is a coop game where you are not just playing with others, you need to play together as a whole. Very interesting.
No ratings yet
A very original puzzle game, even better with the coop mode.
No ratings yet
The Uncharted-like gameplay is nice. The story is sometimes too dark. Do not expect the same spirit as old Tomb Raider, it is more about an action game.
Posted October 6, 2014.
Gameplay and universe are nice, the storytelling quite funny, but it is just a classic platform game. If you want a deep game, try Braid.
No ratings yet
A very original puzzle game.
No ratings yet
A Parkour game (search on the web if you do not know what it is), with original graphics.
< 1  2  3  4 >