wizhenning69's account add me if you would like to game :D (wizhenning is my other account)
i got another account if u wanna add it to, its got all my other games. left4dead, R6V2, gmod, cs 1.6, the witcher, portal, GTA: Vice City, railroad tycoon 2. btw i play world of warcraft on the burning blade server, HORDE FTW!
If you want to join our most awesome chat (which you most certainly should do), we do have a few ground rules:
- Keep the chat civil. Lighthearted banter is fine, but don't act like a dick.
- Racist, sexist, homophobic or xenophobic language is not allowed.
- Discussing games is cool, but don't give away massive plot spoilers for new games.
- Don't promote piracy in any way. That means no download links, or asking for links to be PMed.
- Please don't ask for gifts or game/item trades in chat.
- Please don't put weapon/ item images in chat
- Don't deliberately misinterpret the rules for trolling purposes or smart-assery.
Furthermore, we request that you act like an adult when you enter the chat. That is to say that you should say hello and join in discussions politely. Do not:
- Enter chat to advertise your latest MW3 montage (or similar links)
- Enter chat and spam nonsense in order to appear quirky
- Enter chat and demand to be made an admin
And so on. This is all pretty straightforward, just be nice.
We'll usually kick on a first offence and temp ban on a second offence. If you need unbanning after a temp ban, get in touch with an admin.
We will also permaban you if:
- You're a spammer or someone phishing for account details
- You repeatedly break the rules
- You return with an alt account to avoid a previous ban
Προτεινόμενα παιχνίδια από τον χρήστη Captain Tits _
Combine Left 4 Dead, Borderlands, and Fallout and you get Dead Island, it's not as big of a free roam rpg of fallout but it's nice in size and you can customize your weps with mods and dmg modifers. worth the $50, I enjoyed it, played all the sidequests and got 28.7 hours logged. Once you finish the game you can restart it with all of your old stuff and play over again.