cbale2000's most helpful reviews

Still very Work In Progress, but a great game so far. Can't wait to see what the guys at Facepunch do with this next!
Posted December 11, 2013.
No ratings yet
I absolutely love the Ace Combat Franchise, its my favorite series of games of all time. As such I was excited when the latest game was released for PC, but that excitement quickly turned to frustration as I realised just how poorly ported from the console the game was.

Leave any notions of how the game is supposed to work behind, because not even a controller will make this game playable. I've tried three different control configurations and none have worked like they should. Between the bugs and poor custom key/button-mapping, this is by far the worst console port of and game I have ever played.

As a huge fan of Ace Combat, I really wanted to like this game, and if it worked right, I'm sure I would... but it doesn't, so I can't. =/
Posted October 8, 2013. Last edited May 24.
No ratings yet
If you own Tropico 3, don't bother getting 4. It's basically the exact same game (they even use the exact same models for almost all of the buildings) except they added like 5 new structures and a less user-friendly interface.

This could hardly be considered an expansion to Tropico 3, let alone its own game.
Posted July 20, 2013. Last edited August 19, 2014.
No ratings yet
A lot more fun than I thought it was going to be. It's like the Garry's Mod of space ships. A surprisingly good game for an Alpha, can't wait to see what they do with it going forward.
Posted July 17, 2013.
No ratings yet
Seriously, don't buy this, unless your getting it for a 2 year old kid. I got this in some game pack a while back and only start it up to do steam sale achievements. This most recent one I couldn't even finish because the game is just SO BAD, it hurts to play it for more than 60 seconds at a time. If you want cheap entertainment, go play a game of solitaire, because its more fun than this is.
Posted December 22, 2011. Last edited August 19, 2014.