If you want to join our most awesome chat (which you most certainly should do), we do have a few ground rules:
- Keep the chat civil. Lighthearted banter is fine, but don't act like a dick.
- Racist, sexist, homophobic or xenophobic language is not allowed.
- Discussing games is cool, but don't give away massive plot spoilers for new games.
- Don't promote piracy in any way. That means no download links, or asking for links to be PMed.
- Please don't ask for gifts or game/item trades in chat.
- Please don't put weapon/ item images in chat
- Don't deliberately misinterpret the rules for trolling purposes or smart-assery.
Furthermore, we request that you act like an adult when you enter the chat. That is to say that you should say hello and join in discussions politely. Do not:
- Enter chat to advertise your latest MW3 montage (or similar links)
- Enter chat and spam nonsense in order to appear quirky
- Enter chat and demand to be made an admin
And so on. This is all pretty straightforward, just be nice.
We'll usually kick on a first offence and temp ban on a second offence. If you need unbanning after a temp ban, get in touch with an admin.
We will also permaban you if:
- You're a spammer or someone phishing for account details
- You repeatedly break the rules
- You return with an alt account to avoid a previous ban
A deep, amazing game! Build up your Warband from a few men to a few hundred, pledge fealty to a king, storm cities & castles, or even build up your own kingdom by claiming the throne and capturing territory. Each kingdom has a number of unique lords, ladies, and sons/daughters-in-waiting which you can build a relationship with by performing missions and quests for, or even perform missions of subterfuge to tarnish a lord's reputation for your own benefit.
Battles are incredible. They're essentially a RTS/FPS/RPG hybrid where you have control over your troops and give movement and formation orders, but you also have control over your own character and take part in the combat in either 1st or 3rd person view.
You also build up your character's skills and abilities much like an RPG, and equip your character with armor & weapons either purchased or plundered from the battlefield. Unique NPCs are treated the same way.
This game is pretty cool in it's vanilla form. However, for a truly mind-blowing experience you HAVE to try it with the Complete mod! It revamps many of the game mechanics so they actually work as intended, as well as boosts the graphics and fixes many game bugs that were never fixed.