"I know all sorts of things that I don't believe."
Michael Thomas Clitheroe
Wiltshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
THINGS I LIKE
ANIME: With such imaginative worlds, wonderful characters and compelling stories nothing makes me laugh so hard nor cry so much as Anime. Favourite Series: Angel Beats! Nothing's touched me so deeply or made me laugh out loud so much! Favourite Film: Nausicaa of the Vally of the Wind. It's just such a fantasticly imagintive world with an amazing story!
BOOKS: I like to read. Mainly i read sci-fi but i have branched out into other genres in the past. Favourite Series: Foundation. Issac Asimov is a freaking legend!
DRINK: Alcohol is so great! Favourite: Lager! = D
FILM & TV: I'm kinda getting bored with both of these at the moment. It seems like main stream TV and Hollywood film are obsessed with just regurgitating the same old crap over and over, and so i'm looking elsewhere for my entertainment. Having said that i do enjoy the odd sit-com or animated comdey as well as the occasional sci-fi or fantasy film. Favourite TV Show: Family Guy/American Dad. Well they're practically the same show. = p Favourite Film: Infernal Affairs. DO NOT get me started on the abomination that is The Departed! >.<
GAMES: PC Gaming is one of the dominating forces of my life! I'm into RPGs, RTSes, TBSes, FPSes, Adventures, Sandbox... infact the only genre i don't get on with is Sport. Favourite: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I used to say Planescape: Torment when asked this question cause it was the best told story but Skyrim is definitely the greatest game world ever made!
MUSIC: My tastes are very eclectic when it comes to music so it's easier just to say which genres i don't get on with, and those are modern day R&B and Hip Hop. Favourite Genre: Trance, cause once you whack it on you always feel uplifted and life becomes EPIC!
PHILOSOPHY: I do enjoy excersing my brain and pondering many of life's questions as well as the fabric of reality and the way our minds work. I keep getting told that i take it too far tho. = /
SARCASM: Cause if you don't get it, you're not smart enough to talk to me(!) = p
I don't know if i'm leaving anything out or not but if you want to know more feel free to ask, i'm always happy to talk about myself! ;)
If you want to join our most awesome chat (which you most certainly should do), we do have a few ground rules:
- Keep the chat civil. Lighthearted banter is fine, but don't act like a dick.
- Racist, sexist, homophobic or xenophobic language is not allowed.
- Discussing games is cool, but don't give away massive plot spoilers for new games.
- Don't promote piracy in any way. That means no download links, or asking for links to be PMed.
- Please don't ask for gifts or game/item trades in chat.
- Please don't put weapon/ item images in chat
- Don't deliberately misinterpret the rules for trolling purposes or smart-assery.
Furthermore, we request that you act like an adult when you enter the chat. That is to say that you should say hello and join in discussions politely. Do not:
- Enter chat to advertise your latest MW3 montage (or similar links)
- Enter chat and spam nonsense in order to appear quirky
- Enter chat and demand to be made an admin
And so on. This is all pretty straightforward, just be nice.
We'll usually kick on a first offence and temp ban on a second offence. If you need unbanning after a temp ban, get in touch with an admin.
We will also permaban you if:
- You're a spammer or someone phishing for account details
- You repeatedly break the rules
- You return with an alt account to avoid a previous ban
As close as we're ever likely to get as an attempt to be true to the original Deus Ex. If you want to feel like a character from Ghost in the Shell, running around a Blade Runner stylised world while chasing one of the world's oldest conspiracies then step this way friend, step this way.
My only real critisim: It's too short (i would have it approaching 100 hours rather than just 30)