Probably should reconsider adding me if you don't know me because I'm not to be messed with.
About me: I'm a former STA admin for Team Fortress Classic, have lead two competitive TFC clans and a competitive TF2 clan in CEVO. I also lead an agency and alliance in Global Agenda and was a linkshell officer for one of the first linkshells in FFXI. Last but not least, I am the first female champion of any Gamespot tournament ever and have had the honor of having my name on the G4 channel as an honorable mention. PC Gamer, after my contest win, also did a fantastic little blog. Gaming is just full of awesome! Oh and in a not so previous life, I was a guinea pig.
Gamespot Tournament as on TV
PC Gamer - 公開
The world's best PC Gaming magazine and website.
If you want to join our most awesome chat (which you most certainly should do), we do have a few ground rules:
造訪 PC Gamer 的個人檔案
- Keep the chat civil. Lighthearted banter is fine, but don't act like a dick.
- Racist, sexist, homophobic or xenophobic language is not allowed.
- Discussing games is cool, but don't give away massive plot spoilers for new games.
- Don't promote piracy in any way. That means no download links, or asking for links to be PMed.
- Please don't ask for gifts or game/item trades in chat.
- Please don't put weapon/ item images in chat
- Don't deliberately misinterpret the rules for trolling purposes or smart-assery.
Furthermore, we request that you act like an adult when you enter the chat. That is to say that you should say hello and join in discussions politely. Do not:
- Enter chat to advertise your latest MW3 montage (or similar links)
- Enter chat and spam nonsense in order to appear quirky
- Enter chat and demand to be made an admin
And so on. This is all pretty straightforward, just be nice.
We'll usually kick on a first offence and temp ban on a second offence. If you need unbanning after a temp ban, get in touch with an admin.
We will also permaban you if:
- You're a spammer or someone phishing for account details
- You repeatedly break the rules
- You return with an alt account to avoid a previous ban
檢視所有 31 個群組
由 Props. Red Queen 推薦的遊戲 _
Really not impressed with critic's rating of this game. It's as if they forgot that they were reviewing a game that is just about $10. I found God Mode to be a lot of fun, got nearly 30 hours of play out of the game to get all the achievements and it's fun enough to pick up a play a little even now that I've got everything in the game. The game has built in variability with each round where you don't know what the luck of the dice is going to give you in terms of bonuses or deficits with plenty of silliness added in. Gameplay is a lot like the Serious Sam series with beautiful graphics and the music is appropriate plus you get the option to be cutthroat and murder your friends for gold at the end of each map. Very hard to play as a single player so challenge is there. Easier with friends. All round good game that, if I were critic, I'd rate it at least 80/100, keeping in mind that it's a $10 game that feels like the only area that they cut back on was the number of total sum maps (and btw, each map is long and beautifully executed so no complaints there!). My biggest disappointment? The game raters that think that every game should be as long as Assassin's Creed regardless of cost. Get real. Shame on you. Definitely, definitely recommend this game because it's a whole lot of fun at only about $0.33 an hour cost.
Box and I got this to play Co op. Couldn't get Co op to work. Looked at Fatshark's and Steam's Krater forums--not a word on any issues with actually being able to play coop. Just sunshine, unicorns and rainbows with a few tiny bugs here and there. Looked at the steamcommunity one AFTER the fact--I quote "Co-op is buggy as hell".
Great new installment in the series. Although I can't get over the way that Etsio now looks like...I don't know who o0..and may possibly be a victim of too much plastic surgery, the game is as to be expected--excellent. Can't wait for the next installment into the conspiracy!