No ratings yet
0 hrs last two weeks / 962 hrs on record

Garry's mod (10) is an amazing game. TRUE STORY: my entire collection of games from half life 1 to brink to spiral knights, started with gmod. when gmod 9 broke itself, I PLAYED HALF-LIFE 2 DEATHMATCH on a special server with spawning mods and gmod like building capabilities and tools like they had in gmod 9. going back further MY COUSIN showed me gmod 8 and how everything worked, THAT is why i have this game and every other game, too. IF I HAD NOT GOTTEN HALF-LIFE 2 OR GMOD, i would not be here, you would not be friends with me and you wouldn't see this. i have been by this game's side since gmod 9.0.1 and i plan to stick with it until the end of time. as of today on july 7th, i have logged 667 hours on this game and plan to earn the "Play for a month" achievment (i have the play for a week one already) Brilliant game, fun to play, many mods to keep you entertained, nice community. Overall, this game can be worshipped. get it. play it now. 10 out of 5 stars. DO IT!

Homies Unite!
Posted: Jul 7, 2011 @ 10:21pm
Eric Foxtail Jul 7, 2011 @ 10:29pm
also: Eeky, Shade, good job having 600+ hours on this game :D
Eric Foxtail Jul 7, 2011 @ 10:27pm
To clarify, THIS VERSION of gmod is gmod 10 (or 11 as some people say due to a big update that happened like, 2 years ago, broke everything) i USED TO (and still do) play gmod 9.0.4 (or gmod 9) gmod 9 IS NOT the same as gmod 10, gmod 10 has a better menu interface and gmod 9 has more maps already build in (fortwars, sniper duel, bird poo, hide and seek, freeze tag, etc...) plus construct and flatgrass, however, it doesn't have entities and scripting is harder to do. gmod 8 only has construct and no sweps or entities. gmod 7 - 3 was basically a map where you press buttons to spawn objects, no sweps or entities. (i also think gmod 4 and 3 didn't have the physgun and 5 - 3 didn't have the toolgun)