22.214.171.124:9777 UT2004 Bombing Run
Now don't think we are a serious bunch and dont expect an extremely formal tea party like chat (if you dare delve into the chat room late in the afternoon). We do have rules though I mean every group has to have rules! (Except for groups which do not require rules)
Rules for the group:
1. Do not bring drama into the group.
2. Do not text/mic spam. The spam/linesplit/William Shatner limit is 4 consecutive lines. A line break is not a substitute for a comma.
3. Use common sense; If a admin tells you to stop, then stop.
4. Respect an admin, they are here to help you. But will not if you treat us like dirt.
5. Leave yiff rp to private chats, We ban that sort of stuff. Have respect for others around you!
6. Sexual remarks or insulting ones personal body isnt tolerated.
7.No advertising of any kind this includes telling the group your gonna go to another group/chat, promoting a group or generally sending ad links (joining servers is an exception).
8. All bans are at the discretion of the administrators or moderators, whether they do or do not conform to the rules listed above. If you feel a specific moderator is being particularly unfair, bring it to our attention on the forums. Lastly do not add staff about your ban.
This game gets intense, seriously intense. Those endless waves of enemies will make you greatful for every single bullet that you have on you. Also, you got to love the weaopns, all of them. If you miss the old days of FPS, get this and the other reboots!
This game my be on a simple engine for our time, but Tripwire made the most of it. The Circus update upped the creepiness of the specimens, and the first person animations are amazing. The ZED time is great when it works right, and in some situations, things can get tense. So if you are looking for a survival adernaline rush, and you think Left 4 Dead 2 survival is too easy, then get this.