Recent reviews by SpaceCoder

I laughed
I fell in love
and I cried way more than I would like to admit

CD Projekt Red hit the nail on the head with this game, and it has become my favorite video game of all time. The story is amazing, the characters feel so real, the mechanics are great (if you ignore the derpy horse...), and the world is breathtaking and fun to explore.

If you havent bought this game yet I do not know what you are waiting for...
Posted January 28.
went in expecting to kill nazis. I got to kill nazis and experience an amazing story.

8.75/10

+ great machanics
+ great story
+ lots of guns

- needs more nazis to kill
Posted November 3, 2017.
rocket powered soccer cars. what else should i say?
Posted November 27, 2016.
great game. not optimized at all for anything later than windows 7 so be careful there are ways to fix it but its a pain and still doesnt work 100%. besides that made me cry (no joke... you will be missed dad :( ) if you do decide to buy this get the Game of the Year edition and then get Fallout New Vegas Ultimate edition so you can merge the games together with Tale of Two Wastelands so solve alot of the problems this game has. either way great game and one of my all time favorites.

and remember,
War, war never changes...
Posted June 12, 2015. Last edited June 12, 2015.
played a small amount and already love it! it looks great for a game runing on a old engine and the gameplay is very smooth and a great experience! A MUST BUY FOR HALF LIFE FANS!!!

only downside is there are still loading screens :( but that wont hurt my rating

i give it a 10/10 must own!
GO BUY IT NOW
Posted May 5, 2015.
fulfilled my life long dream of stamping papers 11/10 :D

its surprisingly fun and funny great game to play if you have time to kill
Posted April 22, 2015.
Now that mods are free again:

all i have to say is BEST F&&KING GAME IVE EVER PLAYED!!! i dont have a ton of hours on my pc because i beat the entire game on my ps3 and got pc version for mods so been modding my game a lot but on my ps3 i spent at least 300+ hrs on one character and between all my characters i probalbly have at least 500+ hrs on this game!!!!!! SO BUY THE F%%KING GAME ITS THE BEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY FINAL RATING 10/10 without mods

100/10 with mods so make sure you mod your game!!!!!!

BUY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted September 13, 2014. Last edited April 27, 2015.
its a great game if you can overlook the bugs and the desync... i would recomend hopping into a atlis life server then go and make some in game money and make some new friends and have fun! its a really realistic game but ill have to give it 8.27/10 only because its buggy :( but if you overlook the bugs its 9.75/10 on my books!
Posted September 12, 2014.
its fun but not for the casual gamer
Posted August 5, 2014.
if you like being hunted and having to stay alive this is a great game for it!!! i not sure what makes it so much fun exactly but maybe its the intense suspension of are you being watched, should i fight off the robots or avoid them, are there robots in this town and if how many, and of course you have a commentator that its really awesome and is also helpful! another fun thing is getting to choose what starting kit you have so you are not forced to start with nothing but instead with what play style you want. if you are a fan of games like DayZ or stealth games this is a great game for you and i would recommend getting it, and dont worry you action FPS fans you can go guns blazing if you want to but i would recommend against it for it will burn through your ammo leaving you questioning how much longer you can survive!

Overall i would give this game a 9/10 because even though it is now a full game it is lacking features that i would like to see added like multiplayer (but dont worry devs said it is to come) its still a great game and would highly recommend getting it!!!
Posted May 2, 2014.