Dolphin is an open-source Nintendo GameCube and Wii emulator for Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac OS X (Intel-based), it is the first emulator to successfully run commercial GameCube and Wii games, and is still the only emulator capable of running commercial Wii games.
The best way to know can you run your game on this emulator or not is searching on YouTube. Don't trust to all this "Compatibility List", find the newest information about compatibility with your game.
Also you can inject Steam Overlay in any emulated game:
1) go to http://www.f2ko.de/English/b2e/download.php
2) download Bat To Exe Converter
3) write *.bat file like this
cd /d "C:\Program Files\Dolphin\"
4) convert this file to *.exe
5) click on "Add non-Steam game"
6) find created *.exe
7) rename your new game like this
[Dolphin] Rayman Raving Rabbids 2