Recent reviews by ¤ Revan The Depressed Dragon ¤

< 1  2  3  4  5  6 >
I... can't... stop... playing...
Posted January 10.
Remind me of Call of Duty, because everyone wants to play either the sniper class or the guy who runs at the speed of light with a knife class.

P.S. this game is currently pretty bad, netcode is horrible and most classes are unbalanced.
Posted January 8.
No ratings yet
Devs gave up on the game and refuse to refund everyone and/or take the game off of Steam. Do not buy this game. Multiplayer is dead and you cannot play by yourself.
Posted January 7.
Got banned from community servers for being good and knowing how to AWP.
10/10 would re-live childhood.
Posted December 30, 2016.
I only bought this for the achievements, just like other people.

Game is interesting though, very neat concept. It's unfortunately pretty short though, managable in about 20 minutes.
I've heard the second game is a lot more creative and fun, so I might pick up that game too at some point since this one was quite a nice way to sit back and relax. The game also has a very nice soundtrack, despite only being one song!
Posted December 27, 2016.
Fun game, very fast paced and tactical.

But, it's ruiined by the devs. There's cheaters everywhere in this game, and the best part is, most of them are moderators on the game's forums or friends with the devs. They ♥♥♥♥-talk the whole match because they know they won't get banned. There's also no report or mute buttons. Dev of this game is an absolute prick.
Posted December 22, 2016.
No ratings yet
This game should be free. It's about thirty seconds long, and is a mere education game likely taken straight from a wikipedia page on deer, or something similar.

Pros: Your deer has a ♥♥♥♥ing fishbowl to use underwater. Artwork is cute. Soundtrack is nice.
Cons: Length of game. Price. Nothing to do other than play three minigames designed for twelve year olds and walk to the right.
Posted December 19, 2016.
Amazing game, amazing community. Game sticks entirely to the Elder Scrolls lore and I'm barely into this and already love it. This current build is so much better than the beta (which due to the beta, I never played the launch game). I am so glad this game came out to be a wonderful experience for all Elder Scrolls veterans, aside from the combat being more abstract. Guess I'll be losing another thousand hours or so of my life to another Elder Scrolls game, but it's time well spent.

Highly recommended, this game is very beautiful and very immersive. I love it to pieces now. Thanks, Bethesda and ZeniMax, for doing what should have been done from the start.
Posted November 18, 2016.
1,493.8 hrs on record
Happy 5th birthday, Skyrim. It's been a long road and I still adore you to pieces. Can't believe I was just 16 when I first laid my grubby PC master race hands upon you.

One of the best games of all time. Highly recommended. Not much else to say, really. I can't express how much I've loved this game for the past five years.
Posted November 11, 2016.
Campaign is absolute ♥♥♥♥ and doesn't relate to the rest of the Black Ops storyline.

Multiplayer is just kids with knives, autoshotties or pistols and macros running at 999999 MPH with broken hitboxes.

Zombies is good. Better than Black Ops II's zombies that's for sure.

All in all this is the worst Black Ops game for Multiplayer and story.
Posted November 8, 2016.