If fighting is sure to result in victory then you must fight. Sun Tzu said that. And I'd say he knows a little more about fighting than you do pal because he invented it. Then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honour. Then he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth. And then he herded them onto a boat. And then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward, any time a group of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo... unless it's a farm.
If you want to join our most awesome chat (which you most certainly should do), we do have a few ground rules:
- Keep the chat civil. Lighthearted banter is fine, but don't act like a dick.
- Racist, sexist, homophobic or xenophobic language is not allowed.
- Discussing games is cool, but don't give away massive plot spoilers for new games.
- Don't promote piracy in any way. That means no download links, or asking for links to be PMed.
- Please don't ask for gifts or game/item trades in chat.
- Please don't put weapon/ item images in chat
- Don't deliberately misinterpret the rules for trolling purposes or smart-assery.
Furthermore, we request that you act like an adult when you enter the chat. That is to say that you should say hello and join in discussions politely. Do not:
- Enter chat to advertise your latest MW3 montage (or similar links)
- Enter chat and spam nonsense in order to appear quirky
- Enter chat and demand to be made an admin
And so on. This is all pretty straightforward, just be nice.
We'll usually kick on a first offence and temp ban on a second offence. If you need unbanning after a temp ban, get in touch with an admin.
We will also permaban you if:
- You're a spammer or someone phishing for account details
- You repeatedly break the rules
- You return with an alt account to avoid a previous ban