0.0 hrs last two weeks / 2,124.8 hrs on record
Posted: Feb 12, 2016 @ 8:35pm
Updated: Oct 27, 2016 @ 12:38am

Overall review and problem.

This game was good for 1 year. Things went horribly downhill. I am a very experienced player, i've built some of the most epic buildings in the game, i am a very known player, my name is Chris_Ramos. I joined the day 19/10/2014.

Owner of 10 towns, proud maker of Russian themed cities, glitch blocker and an absolute fighter for opinions. What do i mean with that? I don't want anyone to get repressed for sharing it's own opinion, like it happend to me.

Some months ago couple of friends got banned for their own reasons. The developer (Sim9) not having enough fun he banned some of his old players to see if that made him feel better.♥♥♥♥♥♥move, he split the community in half.

Game Forums

They weren't dead before this enraged developer banned everyone asking "Why did my friends get banned??".
Any kind of protest was completly removed with the thread itself.

Now just 11 year old kids trying to become moderators of this game wander in the forums flipping the ♥♥♥♥ over when someone posts a noob question or a simple swear. REPORT REPORT REPORT!!

Hermit & Kyro

Here is where things go to♥♥♥♥♥♥ They both were game moderators, one posted a funny meme about the infamous "Mini-mods", moderators wanna-be.

Sim9, the enraged developer, got so angry that someone posted a meme he PERMANENTLY BANNED THIS MODERATOR.

At this point you are asking "Who the ♥♥♥♥ is Kyro then?" A retired mod of course! Mememaster, dank overlord of belair. After he noticed this lil' kiddo banned his friend for posting memes, he got ♥♥♥♥ing angry you bet.
He went in-game and had a little discussion.

After that he got an obvious ban. After this, it shocked me that the dev didn't even care about it. For 2 years those moderators been supporting this ♥♥♥♥♥♥ community based game. Around only 4 players i trust. That includes my best friends.

Why do i hate this "Sim9"?

After i was complaining that he should be on a better mood when checking forums he♥♥♥♥♥♥fury all over the chat.
I told him to learn to take jokes, welcome to the internet.

He Hard-muted me, he permanently banned me on IRC, and he disabled my posting in the forums. (I am currently banned on those 3 medias).

Who were you even?

Translator of the game, also beta tester of March Of Industry, 9bitMMO (his ♥♥♥♥♥♥ 3D game) and i was going to be a moderator. Rejected this, never become a mod, you get tied to follow this♥♥♥♥♥♥s rules.

(I also was friend with all the legends, etc.)

What is bad about the game?

Besides the 10 year old kids griefing all the wilderness, ♥♥♥♥ing up the chat and begging to be citizens, the game is ♥♥♥♥ing terrible, looks like the engine this was made with is called "Royalty Free Engine". You can't build over 120 Z-Axis because the game bugs. The tutorial makes you clueless about anything, the humour is a piece of♥♥♥♥♥♥ The character model is amazingly detailed (approx. 8 pixels), also that the "Sandbox" is a whole new feature in this unique game, you must pay for every single block, and the game itself doesn't tell you how to grind gold, you have to ask someone to tell you to go to "/tele Megazoo", which was made by a rich ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ who loves being the developer's pet.

What about the "Frequently Updated!" feature?

Look, hun. It's 13/2/2016 and since december of 2014 we don't get an update with something actually useful.
The only updates are about "GAME IS GETTING H4XD UPDATE UR PESSWORD!!!!11ELEVEN", how come it not been hacked before? This game is broke, you get stuck in the floor if you have lag, and the dev aknowledged that you can no-clip through walls if you are buggy enough.

Is it worth a try?

No. Unless you want high volume cancerigenous fail of dubstep music that loop over and over, newbies that can't use chat or explain themselves properly everywhere and experienced players leaving you aside, ignoring you or just trying to scam you, don't try this crap unless you want to give it a nice rub in the negative reviews section.

You have over 2000 hours on record.

I used to like the game. Very much, my love knew no bounds for this. Too sad the dev was a♥♥♥♥♥♥when everything was going uphill. Thinking he can just shut me up to prevent noobs knowing the truth behind this, do you really think you can stop me, Robby? Ban me, i dare you. But first i take my translation back, and the $50 i gave you. Oh! because in this game you have to pay to have cool♥♥♥♥♥♥

F2P? P2W?

Mostly Pay to Enjoy. You can't buy cool♥♥♥♥♥♥unless you buy plat items for unfair prices.
To have a real town you must pay 10 Dollars. Is it worth it? NO. because it's a 9 region place, you have to expand it at least 5 times to have a decent place. Which expands go from 10p to 60p, around $200 to get a decent town.
WHICH NOBODY WILL JOIN, BECAUSE THE GAME IS DEAD! YAY!

Game is dead?

Kill confirmed, amirite. 10-20 players online in this "MMO", lol, what a joke right?

Why MMO?

Dev thought this was going to be a cool idea. Don't ask me, ask him, if you don't get banned while asking, too.

3D game? you named that before, you don't fool me, ♥♥♥♥♥♥.

Yes! 3D feature, isn't that ♥♥♥♥ing fantastic? you need to pay $30 to get it! It's basically the same game, same server.
But glitchy as♥♥♥♥♥♥(more than the original, even.)

EDIT: Region.

Yes, there are 16x16 regions in this game, which you need at least 5p (5 Dollars) to expand 500 blocks of the region, this means you have a very limited space to build amazing♥♥♥♥♥♥ You either have to be rich to get to make something cool and you must delete all blocks that you are not able to see to save some space. This of course could ♥♥♥♥ up your experience, making 3D art is a bad idea.

And if you bought those expensive piece of♥♥♥♥♥♥blocks you still have to buy more if you want to make your building large. Because regions are small as♥♥♥♥♥♥ 15p to max out the region limit which is at least 10 Dollars or more. With that money just buy any kind of game that is not this crap.

Edit 2 was removed since it was unecessary, just showed off some pics of how many ♥♥♥♥♥♥ buildings are considered "Building sensations" to the game. Few cement houses with broken roof, resumed.

EDIT 3: The end

I got permanently banned the day 20/4/2016, the reason was a poorly made tactic directed to ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ like me. He deleted my latest post and wanted an agressive message from me to have an excuse to ban me without breaking his own rules. But he did break his rules by deleting a post that was harmless, friendly. All i said was that he should be disappointed at himself for doing such unproffesional thing and i called his moderator team Gestapo, that was the mostly offensive thing i have said to him besides all these insults in the review. How can you stop a 40 year old virgin from getting his revenge in his own rules? you can't, overall if he doesn't know how to react to internet.

P.S: Stop adding me, i have plenty of friends. Thanks.
clambchowder May 4 @ 10:00am
Yeah, This game is absolutely terrible. The community is soooo bad..
Glorified Trap Apr 10 @ 5:54pm
Ah so the descirption of the achievement lies on how to get it.. I see how you could have this long of complaints even with the short 5 minutes of playing the gmae
Mr Cuddles ♐ Apr 10 @ 5:50pm
The "be the developer" achievement is actually unobtainable right now, the dev abandoned the game. You could only get it by standing next to him.
Glorified Trap Apr 10 @ 5:14pm
Im already done I cant XD
Glorified Trap Apr 10 @ 5:08pm
First impression I saw the "be the developer achievement" ... wtf did they actually lethim get away with that shit
Glorified Trap Apr 10 @ 5:06pm
Im gonna go see how much of a shit show this game is
bumchin Apr 10 @ 3:41pm
I know how much you hated me and I now understand why
Mr Cuddles ♐ Apr 10 @ 3:39pm
It's alright, Bum. We all had our bad times there.
bumchin Apr 10 @ 3:29pm
Regret playing this game completely, don't play this, it's 100% dead. I was a mini mod and looking back on it, it's fucking embarassing. Don't be like me, if you want to play it, play at your own risk. Dead game. Sorry chris.
JamesTootle123 Apr 9 @ 4:49am
I comepletely agree and i havent even played very long! But i dont think 15p is equal to $10 unless you mean £15 the yeah maybe.