Just aim for the knees and let the recoil do the rest...
Time for my prayers: 0ur Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck! May all 0ur base someday be belong to you! May j00 0wn earth just like j00 0wn heaven. Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe and cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz, just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us. Please don't give us root access on some poor d00d'z box when we're too pissed off to think about what's right and wrong, and if you could keep the fbi off our backs, we'd appreciate it. For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.
If you want to join our most awesome chat (which you most certainly should do), we do have a few ground rules:
- Keep the chat civil. Lighthearted banter is fine, but don't act like a dick.
- Racist, sexist, homophobic or xenophobic language is not allowed.
- Discussing games is cool, but don't give away massive plot spoilers for new games.
- Don't promote piracy in any way. That means no download links, or asking for links to be PMed.
- Please don't ask for gifts or game/item trades in chat.
- Please don't put weapon/ item images in chat
- Don't deliberately misinterpret the rules for trolling purposes or smart-assery.
Furthermore, we request that you act like an adult when you enter the chat. That is to say that you should say hello and join in discussions politely. Do not:
- Enter chat to advertise your latest MW3 montage (or similar links)
- Enter chat and spam nonsense in order to appear quirky
- Enter chat and demand to be made an admin
And so on. This is all pretty straightforward, just be nice.
We'll usually kick on a first offence and temp ban on a second offence. If you need unbanning after a temp ban, get in touch with an admin.
We will also permaban you if:
- You're a spammer or someone phishing for account details
- You repeatedly break the rules
- You return with an alt account to avoid a previous ban