For the players of my server.
If you've been invited, you have hopefully already played on my MvM server, or are planning to do so in the near future. ;)
This group serves one purpose, and that is adding the ability to ping players that might be willing to play a game or two of Mann vs Machine. After all, that's what we all wanna do, right?
* Please, do not be rude to people, or complain about their performance. You might get yourself kicked.
* Slots are on a first-come, first-served basis.
* Try avoiding leaving mid-game.
* While there's no formal experience requirement, it's great if you've at least played TF2 for more than just a few minutes. You can't just judge by time obviously, so feel no pressure joining and try it out. We generally(might make an exception if there's interest in that) play at hardest difficulty though, so if you don't have some basic experience it might get tough for everybody.
* Crit sandvich is only sandvich.
* Have fun!
For the time being there's "only" one server. Password and IP is handed out by members. No uptime guarantees are made, and I _must_ turn off the server at nights(it's my gaming PC so it makes quite a lot of noise). Shutdown time varies, but generally I go to bed at 2300-2400(GMT+1) on weekdays, during weekends that time may vary greatly.
If you want to host your own server and let people here play, get in touch with me and I can help you get everything set up correctly. My server/PC has a AMD 955, and it's a little over the limit of being able to have the server AND TF2 running at the same time. Generally, I _think_ quad-core is required if you both want to play and host the server, if you're just hosting you *might* get away with a dual core.
If you notice I'm online but the server is not up, I might be able to turn it on for you to play. Just talk to me on Steam.