Parsee is the Underground's resident "Bridge Princess". It's unknown how long she's acted as custodian to the structure leading to Old Hell.
"The underground was a place where no-one ventured into. It had only darkness, and I had nobody to be jealous of. I was able to live in peace. But... It all changed "
"O, beware, my lord, of jealousy; It is the green-ey'd monster, which doth mock The meat it feeds on." ________________________________________
I greatly enjoy and welcome RPing. All the groups I've tried have been flops.
However if you're expecting it to lead to smut don't bother. ________________________________________
7:59 AM - kISH: aaaaa. sun's coming up. 7:59 AM - Parseе Mizuhashi gestures above her, pointing out her position in the shade of the covered bridge. 8:00 AM - kISH: ... 8:00 AM - kISH glares at you. 8:00 AM - Parseе Mizuhashi: Except OHWAIT 8:00 AM - Parseе Mizuhashi: THere's no sun in the underground 8:00 AM - Parseе Mizuhashi: LOLOLLOLOLOL 8:00 AM - kISH STARES AT YOU WITH VISIBLE ANGER.
Many Thanks Go Out To:
Tinari (many times over) Sara Okuu Zero_Cool Aussie-Alice Kish Rob Geoff T.B.A. Bison
Each for your generocity in Steam gifting. I appreciate every last title!
(If you've gifted me something and my memory has, as usual, failed me please let me know.)
Please don't slam the doors and wipe your feet on the mat.
Gensokyo Clubhouse, a private RP group for those sick of the huge, chatroom continuities that never go anywhere.
While RP is allowed in-Chat -- it's not the focus of this group. It more serves as a way to meet others and make more friends to RP with.
Let's get down to the nitty-gritty: Rules.
1. While this is a private group it's not super elitist. I will allow members to invite their RPing friends. If you know no-one in this group feel free to friend and throw me a message.
2. Please be respectful to Group/Chat Admins and other chatters. Everyone is entitled to a minimum amount of civility towards them. Outside Drama dragged in will not be tolerated.
3. Every fandom has its hentai. If you post a link to something Not Safe For Work please mark it so. When you do and someone asks you what it is, please consider telling them and not forcing them to open it to find out. Not all fetishes are for everybody.
4. On note of hentai, no RPing above a PG-13 nature in chat. This is what Private Messaging is for.
5. You can trade your items but if you're asked to tone it down/stop please do so.
6. No spamming.
7. When RPing in chat, more than two people can be fairly common in a scene. Establish a posting order. This prevents confusion and who-did-what-before-they-did-that issues. It's a simple practice that does /wonders/.
8. Due to the nature of Gensokyo, characters from other worlds/times are allowed. If you found your way here happening to not know anything of Touhou/Gensokyo I reccommend you take a look at this:
--If you wish to dispute any Group Officer's actions feel free to come to me about it. Do not submit simple copy-pasted/pastebin conversations as proof of wrong doing as that's easily tampered with. Screenshots are preferred b/c otherwise it's hear-say.
Recently revisited The Nexus and it gave me the urge to pick this up again. Man people still blow me away with the exstensive modding they do to The Elder Scrolls series. If you like RPGs and somehow never played a TES game, this series is worth every cent and the mod community is exstensive.
Being a Touhou player I was a little prepped for this gameplay - but it is still challenging! The story is fun if you suspend your disbelief long enough to accept the setting. I enjoyed the references to history. :3
I love that it has multiplayer (though only on the machine, not other computers). If it added that feature it'd be amazing!
Wow. That was amazingly fun. I think it'll be fun to new comers and die-hard BTTF fans alike. The plot takes place some time after the final movie. The story is interesting with all kinds of turns (wouldn't be a time mending story otherwise! ). It has it's fair amount of hat-tilts to the films as well as others (one straight out Star Wars quote). It was great, reeled me in and continuity was kept awesomely. It's worth every penny and I highly reccomend it!