Against the update that happened and broke source
● JOIN THIS GROUP IF YOU REALLY DISLIKE THE COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE UPDATE AND WANT TO BE ABLE TO PLAY THE OLD ENGINE WITH NEW FIXES.... IT HAS SLOWLY BEGUN TO KILL CSS...
● The community outcry before you even played the game were directly in regards to these specific bugs. Nobody asked for cosmetic changes like deathcam, achievements, death and revenge and the steam avatar/name direct link. All from which is originally TF2. CSS definitely isn't like TF2, but it's no doubt that the CSS Beta has borrowed elements from TF2.
CSS has turned into a game and community filled with people who appreciate the game's harshness because it's actually *gasp* demanding on skill. Things such as adjusting the recoil for easier shooting and deathcam to see where your killer came from, that's not skill. That's the casual gamer needing assistance. Some people say you can turn these features off. But, if people follow suit, CSS is just going to be a breed of casual crappy players and it's going to ruin CSS in spirit.
● JOIN THEN INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS
● YOU CAN INVITE ALL FRIENDS AT ONCE BY CLICKING "INVITE FRIENDS" ON THE RIGHT SIDE THEN FROM THERE YOU CAN TICK ALL YOUR FRIENDS WITH 1 BUTTON THEN INVITE.. TY..
● THE MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN VALVe MIGHT JUST INCLUDE A WAY TO SELECT WHETHER U WANT THE NEW VERSION OR NOT!!!!!
● Your updating a game which is 5 years old which is played competitively world wide, and your turning it into a TF2 pre-school mush. Why not use your brains, leave CSS as it is, and release A COMPLETELY NEW GAME. You can call it Counterstrike: Fortress and all the little kids can run around cheating and strafing and not understanding any concept of strats or teamwork.