Recent reviews by •Lyri

One of the only games I feel needs a part 2

I usually hate puzzle games, but this one hit me at a wierd angle. The whole enviroment is interactive. Ruin one way one way to solve a puzzle? Make your own.

Example: The Goal is to make a bridge with a pillar. I cut up the pillar for fun, then I used part of the ground to slide over and use as a bridge.

Great fun.

Posted February 7, 2016.
Very Hard to Pick Up. But once you Get Past Noob Claps and Forgetting To Lock all, its a really din Game..Ive been Playing For abot a year And a Half (Before it came out On Steam) And I noticed Something that No Other game has..A GREAT COMMUNITY! Nobody Laughs AT YOU If you Fail. They Laugh WITH YOU! Andd Of Course there Will Always Be That Guy That Cheats...But WHATEVER! Its An All-Around awesome Game. Jst Dont Expect to get it Right off that bat. it Needs A SUBSTANTIAL Amount of Practice! I Like to say WHO NEEDS SUMOTORI DREAMS WHEN YOU GAHT....Sumo-TOOOOORIIIIBASHHHHHH (Can you Tell I love this Game?)
Posted August 3, 2014.
WHOOO
Posted April 27, 2014.
I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH

I got an airdrop...got crushed by it only to get teabagged by a naked man...he didnt take my stuff..WOW
Posted March 8, 2014.
If you Have $5 to spend....Get this, its a GREAT bordom killer!
Posted January 28, 2014.
No ratings yet
Oh my god!!!! I love this game!!! Its SUPER hard but SUPER fun and definatly a SUPER HEXAGON i love the soundtrack SOSOSOSOSOSO Much...I cant stress enough..GET..THIS...GAME
Posted January 4, 2014.