These are the rules. Simply put, if you don't follow them, you will get kicked. There is no excuse for not knowing what they are, and there is no excuse for not following them.
1) No harassment, hassling, bullying, trolling, heckling, annoying, arguing, provoking any other member of the group. That just leads to drama and tension.
2) Do not spam the chat
3) NO DRAMA, if you have something you really want to get off your chest, ask if anyone is willing to listen and then take it into private chat. And do not, at all, have inter-member drama. Learn to forgive, and keep a cool head.
4) Keep it safe for work!
5) Cuddling in any form is okay! So is hugging, snuggling, snuzzling, licking, smooching, nibbling and even groping!
6) Don't post NSFW (Not Safe For Work) links, you can ask if anyone wants to see, then private message them if you're that keen on sharing. Not safe for work means: Sex, drugs, extreme violence. Essentially anything that would get you in trouble at school, work, or a social setting. Nudity means - If you can see peepees or vajayjays, don't post em.
7) No excessive foul language
8) Don't do anything to anyone unless they don't mind, it's not safe to assume in most cases, so don't. This also includes not pestering someone for personal information they don't want to disclose.
9) Posting of art is okay! No matter whether it is yours or someone else's. Just keep in mind to credit the original artist somehow. (And it can't be NSFW)
10) You can't have multiple of your own accounts in the group.
11) TOLERANCE, TOLERANCE, TOLERANCE!!! Accept people for who they are, what they like, what they do, and how they act. You don't have to like them, but don't put them down because of it.
12) Feel free to invite friends! Just note, that everyone has to be accepted into the group.
13) More rules will be added as we go along. Any situations which arise will be handled fairly, with a person in command looking at both sides of the argument, then asking for the opinion of 3 others, at which point they will arrive to a solution. If it's a new scenario that has never been encountered before, it may end up being added into the rules.
14) People will read the backlog, so don't think that because one of the higher ups isn't on when you violate any of the rules, then your'e safe. And even more so if someone copies down your whatever it is and then submits it as proof.
Failure to follow any of these rules will result in demotion to a listener (can't post but can still read chat) for a week, or flat out get banned from the group. There will practically be no leniency for anyone. DON'T BREAK THE RULES! You have been warned.