Recent reviews by ╚►Hintswen

No ratings yet
I had high hoped for this game when I first saw it, installed it straight away and tried to play it. The game crashed multiple times before I could even play and when it finally worked I started the tutorial. In the tutorial each screen alternated between F and E to continue and I thought it was just a badly coded tutorial for this. After playing for a few minutes I realized every action in the game uses alternating keys for seemingly no reason. I'm not sure why the developer couldn't make it F to interact, F for the first (most common) option, F to select the number in the job mini-games etc. unless it was an issue for the developer being unable to make the game recognize single key presses as such which would mean pressing F once would go through multiple screens. This frustrating control scheme left me quitting the game after less than 15 minutes as it is just too frustrating to continue.
There is no windows option, although there are resolution options. No volume setting that I could find. the game feels lagy, the editor does not work very well and the game looks like it was made in the 90's. There's no tutorial or anything that explains what to do, leaving you just trying things until you work out what you are going.
Posted April 10. Last edited April 10.
From the little I played of this game, I wouldn't recommend it. The story line didn't seem very interesting and the text is hard to read (blue text with a white outline). I know there is a way to change the text style by editing one of the games files however I played this game as it was out of the box so to speak and I am leaving this review based on this.
Posted March 21.
Adam Wolfe is quite a new hidden object game, it features a fully voiced narative and animated characters. The story follows Adam Wolfe, the former police officer who has become a supernatural detective. The story is full of plot twists and is sure to keep you on your toes however it sontains less mini-games than other hidden objerct games and is focused more on the story.. Each episode will take around 2-3 hours to play.
Posted December 30, 2016.
Best voiceover ever.
Posted November 28, 2016.
No ratings yet
This game has a farming minigame built into it where you grow and sell things in your garden. I found this to be quite unique and enjoyable. The visual novel side has a lot of content and you can find yourself playing for hours on end completing just one of the.
Posted November 25, 2015.
Near the start of the prologue I already had an idea of what was happening and what the game was going to do, After playing through all the multiple routes I can say I didn't expect what happened.

This visual novel takes you through 7 days with the main character. This game can give you a lot of conflicting emotions and is generally ok but not worth the full price as it is quite short.
Posted November 25, 2015. Last edited November 25, 2015.
1,202.8 hrs on record
With over 1,000 hours in this game and having purchased almost every bit of content possible I can say that this game is pretty good however the developers are not.

Before the game was released we were told we would have a customizable safehouse. I pre-purchased the game based on this and this alone. The game has been out for over 2 years now and instead of adding the customizable safehouse every mention of it was removed. Overkill now says this will be coming out next year.

Back in march two time limited paid DLC's were released. One of which promised a "customizable escape van". I bought this pack and what did I get? a different van skin. The van is not customizable in any way and I have no way of reverting back to the original skin either. This is not a customizable escape van, rather a customized escape van.

Yesterday was the first day of Crimefest 2015, where we would finally find out the first of the "completely free" rewards we have unlocked for completing ingame missions. This first "completly free" update was microtransactions and weapon skins. Almir himself promized back in 203 that payday 2 would never have any microtransactions, what happened to this? It's simple. over the years overkill has ♥♥♥♥♥d out their game adding♥♥♥♥♥♥content and charging us for it.

Would I recommend this game? Not anymore. If you asked me any time before the last update I would have said yes with a warning about the large number of♥♥♥♥♥♥DLC's.
Posted October 15, 2015.