Recent reviews by ╚►Hintswen

I had high hopes for this game when I first saw it, installed it straight away and tried to play it. The game crashed multiple times before I could even play and when it finally worked I started the tutorial. In the tutorial each screen alternated between F and E to continue and I thought it was just a badly coded tutorial for this. After playing for a few minutes I realized every action in the game uses alternating keys for seemingly no reason. I'm not sure why the developer couldn't make it F to interact, F for the first (most common) option, F to select the number in the job mini-games etc. unless it was an issue for the developer being unable to make the game recognize single key presses as such which would mean pressing F once would go through multiple screens. This frustrating control scheme left me quitting the game after less than 15 minutes as it is just too frustrating to continue.
Posted June 24. Last edited June 30.
There is no windows option, although there are resolution options. No volume setting that I could find. the game feels lagy, the editor does not work very well and the game looks like it was made in the 90's. There's no tutorial or anything that explains what to do, leaving you just trying things until you work out what you are going.
Posted April 10. Last edited April 10.
From the little I played of this game, I wouldn't recommend it. The story line didn't seem very interesting and the text is hard to read (blue text with a white outline). I know there is a way to change the text style by editing one of the games files however I played this game as it was out of the box so to speak and I am leaving this review based on this.
Posted March 21.
Adam Wolfe is quite a new hidden object game, it features a fully voiced narative and animated characters. The story follows Adam Wolfe, the former police officer who has become a supernatural detective. The story is full of plot twists and is sure to keep you on your toes however it sontains less mini-games than other hidden objerct games and is focused more on the story.. Each episode will take around 2-3 hours to play.
Posted December 30, 2016.
Best voiceover ever.
Posted November 28, 2016.
No ratings yet
This game has a farming minigame built into it where you grow and sell things in your garden. I found this to be quite unique and enjoyable. The visual novel side has a lot of content and you can find yourself playing for hours on end completing just one of the.
Posted November 25, 2015.
Near the start of the prologue I already had an idea of what was happening and what the game was going to do, After playing through all the multiple routes I can say I didn't expect what happened.

This visual novel takes you through 7 days with the main character. This game can give you a lot of conflicting emotions and is generally ok but not worth the full price as it is quite short.
Posted November 25, 2015. Last edited November 25, 2015.