A man of mystery and disguise, I never truely reveal my actual name, yet I go by many alias': Admiral Accolade is one of my favorite, but I go by others: Theta, Wenn Wuzzit, Creativiti, BrokenSqueakyHammer, Etc, Etc... I may not reveal my true identitiy, but I do sometimes revela what I've been up to recently. my current alias might give that away.
If you played LU, and loved it, this is the group to join. Anyone can join, if they have played. Welcome all.
1. No Spam. That includes repetitive messages, Overuse of ASCII art.
2. No swearing, cussing, or a foul mouth. If you cuss in voice chat, it means an auto-kick.
3. There are 2 strikes, leading to a kick. If you earn 2 kicks, your banned. Some issues may get you straight to a kick, ban, or strike 2.
4. Please don't act immature.
4.5. No one under the age of 10...
Should you even be on here? You're ruining your childhood if you 10- on here...
5. English conversations only in the chatroom please.
6. No insulting people, unless its an obvious joke. If it is too harsh, I shall kick you.
7. Decisions made by me are final. Usually. Meaning, I may need to think about why I did somthing, and, if it sounds wrong, I will fix whatever I did.
8. Please don't impersonate members. Even jokingly.
9. Don't twist/exploit the rules.
Any new members with no games will be officers, so that they can join chat. It is not some favoring thing.
Wow. What to say about this game that hasn't been said already. A beautiful testimony to how Games came be like a movie. The amount of interactivitiy the Narrator says depending on your action adds that little bit of amazement other games don't have