DontCamp.com was founded on the basis that:
1. online gaming should be fun for every player, no matter if they are winning or losing
2. close games are more fun than lopsided ones
3. through teamwork, respect, and comradery we can create exceptional gameplay
Everyone is welcome to play at DontCamp. This is not a clan site or an exclusive club. We welcome those that share the same approach to playing games that we do. And we have little patience for those that make their fun at the expense of others.
Our basic rules
1. Play as a team.
2. Any unsportsmanlike behavior can get you kicked/banned.
3. Don't play mad.
4. Questions and complaints are to be presented on the forums and not as in-game chat.
5. Racism or bigotry of any kind will not be tolerated.
6. No solicitation.
If our gameplay does not meet your standards, constructive feedback is always appreciated on our forums.
DontCamp Right Now:
While we do host a few game servers, we mostly use DontCamp.com resources to coordinate the playing of games. You'll often see people at DontCamp playing together in other first person shooters, real time strategies, MMORPGs, and so on. To help find each other we primarily use TeamSpeak 3.
TeamSpeak is used not just for gaming, but also for things like technical help and just hanging out. The best way to really get a sense of what dontcamp is, is to join us on TeamSpeak when you're playing on our game servers. We strive to make gameplay better through teamwork, and teamwork cannot be achieved without efficient communication.
Last Online: 161 days ago
Add a persistent nickname to this player to keep track of who they are.
Some features of the Steam Community become available once you have games in your Steam account.
Visit Steam Support for more information
Member since:February 11, 2006
Playing time:0.0 hrs past 2 weeks
Indiana, United States
No information given.
why hello there
DontCamp - Public
Visit DontCamp's profile