Bradley
Bradley   United Kingdom (Great Britain)
 
 
Aeon of Strife - MOBA granddaddy
Defense of the Ancients - the one who set the standard
League of Legends - DotA's child who ran away and became a celebrity in Korea
Dota 2 - DotA's child who tries to emulate his father and became a celebrity in Russia
Heroes of the Storm - League and Dota 2's cousin who's a lot of fun to have around but no one takes seriously
Smite - League's bastard child with God of War




Currently Online
Achievement Showcase
2,672
Achievements
1
Perfect Games
26%
Avg. Game Completion Rate

Recent Activity

202 hrs on record
last played on Jan 20
2,103 hrs on record
last played on Jan 20
6,008 hrs on record
last played on Jan 20
柴犬♥ Dec 22, 2017 @ 2:53pm 
every 10 mins i see you get on dota2, are you ok?
POS10 MAIN TY Dec 21, 2017 @ 3:54pm 
every 10 mins i see you get on dota2, are you ok?
WhyAreYouRunning Dec 21, 2017 @ 12:54pm 
every 10 mins i see you get on dota2, are you ok?
yagger Dec 2, 2017 @ 2:27pm 
C U T E A V A T A R
Odd Nov 12, 2017 @ 2:44am 
I understand why some people MIGHT consider Bradley to be gay, but once thinking about it i don't know why people wouldn't change their mind. Bradley looks like a women. WOMEN ARE NOT GAY. IF YOU FUCK BRADLEY WHO LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN, HOW IS THAT GAY?
I can kinda see why people think having a small dick makes it gay, but the dick only makes up about 0.01% of the human body. if the rest of the body isn't bradley, that's 99.99% straight. let me repeat, 99.99% STRAIGHT, THAT'S EXTREMELY FUCKING STRAIGHT. THERE ARE WOMEN WHO ARE LESS THAN 99.99% BRADLEY, YET PEOPLE DON'T CALL THEM GAY. If you wanna fuck a woman who looks bradley as fuck, you shouldnt call me gay for fucking bradley.
It makes no sense why a small penis ruins an entire sexual encounter, it's easy enough to ignore. Bradley still has a fuckable asshole, you don't need to fuck the pussy specifically. And if it's that much of a problem, just look away. He is gonna rub his dick on you anyways.
yagger Oct 28, 2017 @ 11:53am 
bee faggot