Recent reviews by Hi AAron

< 1  2  3  4 >
No ratings yet
Loving the spaceship at the moment. Like the idea I can create my own.. Love this so far.
Posted January 2.
That rain... The Fear... I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day.
Posted October 9, 2016.
I thought it was perfect for its time. The music they played in movies in the 80's in even present in this awesome cartoon. The story takes place in 2005, 20 years after the events of the TV series' second season and serves to bridge into the third season. This is a classic movie. As a kid I was sad leaving the movie. So when the Transformer movie came to the screen and saw Optimus Prime transform was a epic moment all over again.
Posted October 1, 2016.
When the first Expendables was announced, it was supposed to be a throwback to the early years of action cinema - gratuitous violence, one liners and major carnage. The first two films lived up to this. The third is just awful.
Posted August 28, 2016.
(1994) A man brutally murdered comes back to life as an undead avenger of his and his fiancée's murder. #HE_KICKS_♥♥♥
Posted August 13, 2016.
The only best game ever before gaming #EVER!
Posted August 6, 2016.
One classic vampire movie with action and hot chicks. Today the movie is blah but back when this was released it was a instant hit. The gore was good. The movie brought back my younger years.
Posted August 6, 2016.
If you ever are super bored and need a man movie and nothing else is on. You get to see as much blood and guts you will ever wish for. Ruthless. Bloody. Bad ♥♥♥. Loads of Russians get killed. The actors are silly and over the top. EZ!
Posted August 3, 2016.
One of the best mex cartel movies I have ever seen. This was and is a classic worth the money to rent and own on Steam. Bad guys loose and one wins :)
Posted July 31, 2016.
I honestly enjoyed this block buster. Hip version of the Frank. To see him kick but and win put a smile on my face.
Posted July 23, 2016.