Posted: Jul 17, 2015 @ 4:15am

Bunker - The Underground Game is one of many Point & Click games and I was certainly excited when I first saw it. I was not disappointed, despite some events that stopped the gameplay flow.
If this review is too long for you, I suggest you to only read the first paragraph about the game's content and the final verdict at the end.

What is happening in the game:
You are playing as Otto Thompson. He is just a regular guy but, after getting kidnapped, he has to show courage and intelligence in order to escape from a secret Russian underground base, where they want to cut out his liver. By solving puzzles and combining the right things, he slowly progresses towards freedom.

Pros:
  • This game is FILLED with humour. Parodies, jokes, hilarious story, they all make this game awesome.
  • Amazing art. It looks simple and funky and really fits this type of game.
  • Soundtrack. My god, it's so wonderful. It it fits perfectly with the Russian environment and it really completes the whole game experience.
  • The story itself is well-made and planned with multiple endings and, again, humour.
  • Throughout the game, you are able to find secrets by clicking on certain spots or making certain actions.
  • Item combinations are thought-out and make sense, unlike some other games of the same genre.
  • The developer is very responsive to bug reports and he fixes them fast.

Cons:
  • Steam integration. Where's Cloud support? Trading cards? Anything?
  • You are very likely to come across a bug that is, in many cases, game breaking. I came across a few myself, but the dev fixed them all and I was able to complete the game.
  • No Linux, no MacOS. Come on, people like that stuff.
  • Sometimes, the animations seem tacky (like character moving his legs faster than he's moving). But it's not that noticable.

The final verdict:
I enjoyed this game much more than I thought I would and I am really glad I played it. The feeling of gameplay is great and it really sets you into Russian environment with its music and art. The story was funny, there were great plot-twists and the whole thing was filled with jokes. Despite the bugs, I had a really great time and I certainly hope for a sequel.
If you're looking for humour combined with well-made puzzles, this is the game for you. And if you see it in a bundle or on a sale, don't hesitate a moment.

Greetings,
BirdCute

Note that my copy of this game was obtained for free for reviewing purposes. However, this did not affect the quality and objectivity of this review.

---
If you liked this review or want to see more recommended games, be sure to follow our curator group: Follow Original Curator Group
Venomlemon Jul 19, 2015 @ 10:40am
66 & 66 Jul 17, 2015 @ 7:48am
Usefyl review!Thank you mate,god bless you !