Recent reviews by Papa Roasted

tl;dr - Just amazing everything i hoped for when i saw the first trailer, and everything it showed up to release.
Posted October 14, 2016.
No ratings yet
1,388.2 hrs on record
Like Borderlands but with less, it's been under constant development, some players say for the worse some say for the best, still really fun *if* you play with friends and- or a Dojo (Guild).
Posted August 17, 2016. Last edited September 8, 2016.
It's been... how long 2 months since release? I still haven't finished the game or should i say- i haven't been able to finish the game, it's impossible for me to get through 15 minutes of the game without thinking my PC is going to have a seizure (wish has happened, yes this game has "blue screen of death and sorrow" my PC) Since then i haven't touched this game. And here we are still waiting for a patch, well... i should say- some people are, others like me just don't care enough to ever play it again.

PS: I didn't buy this game, me and a group of friends have "Steam Family Sharing", hence the fact that i didn't ask for a refund. I feel bad for you David Manzur, very bad- i told you to never pre-order, hope you learn your lesson.
-Andy
Posted August 12, 2015. Last edited August 12, 2015.
After loosing hope on Early Access i decided to buy one last game, and holy vodka am i glad i did, this game is AMAZING.
-Great graphics
-Great gameplay
-Dungeon raid mechanics
-MMO-like gameplay
-No pay-walls
-No need to rent servers, you can just open one yourself
-Frequent updates
Posted January 13, 2015.
Absolutly an amazing game, if you play guitar get it now!
Posted April 4, 2014.
This game is amazing, i am a big fan of the diablo series and comics so this is a gem to me.
Posted February 25, 2014.
GRAT GAME! very addicting, also you can play 3 different campaigns (Humans, Aliens, Predators) all of them are very good.
Posted January 28, 2014.