Recent reviews by Джекет

It's an aamazing expirience, not gonna be everyone's cup of tea, but if you're into modern military simulation i recommend this 100%.
Posted July 3.
tl;dr - Just amazing everything i hoped for when i saw the first trailer, and everything it showed up to release.
Posted October 14, 2016.
No ratings yet
1,415.3 hrs on record
Of all the games i have, hundreds of dollars i've spent over the years in video games... I wish i could go back and just stick with this one. Download it and give it a try, it might be the one game you're gonna play from now on.
Posted August 17, 2016. Last edited April 3.
It's been... how long 2 months since release? I still haven't finished the game or should i say- i haven't been able to finish the game, it's impossible for me to get through 15 minutes of the game without thinking my PC is going to have a seizure (wish has happened, yes this game has "blue screen of death and sorrow" my PC) Since then i haven't touched this game. And here we are still waiting for a patch, well... i should say- some people are, others like me just don't care enough to ever play it again.

PS: I didn't buy this game, me and a group of friends have "Steam Family Sharing", hence the fact that i didn't ask for a refund. I feel bad for you David Manzur, very bad- i told you to never pre-order, hope you learn your lesson.
-Andy
Posted August 12, 2015. Last edited August 12, 2015.
After loosing hope on Early Access i decided to buy one last game, and holy vodka am i glad i did, this game is AMAZING.
-Great graphics
-Great gameplay
-Dungeon raid mechanics
-MMO-like gameplay
-No pay-walls
-No need to rent servers, you can just open one yourself
-Frequent updates
Posted January 13, 2015.
Absolutly an amazing game, if you play guitar get it now!
Posted April 4, 2014.
This game is amazing, i am a big fan of the diablo series and comics so this is a gem to me.
Posted February 25, 2014.
GRAT GAME! very addicting, also you can play 3 different campaigns (Humans, Aliens, Predators) all of them are very good.
Posted January 28, 2014.