Hey guys. :) so like Rak i opened a Community Group.
Feel free to ask question, I will allways try to answer them. :) but please dont write me allways in steam. Ask the question in the Group, so i will answer them and everyone can see them too!
like me @ facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kevin-kRYSTAL-Amend/142573089150051
CSS informations :
CPU : 2 x 3 gHz
RAM : 4GB
Motherboard : P5Q PRO
Graphics Card : ATI Radeon HD 3870 X2
Headphones : PC Sennheiser 360
Mouse : Logitech MX518
Mouse Mat : Outplay Sharkoon
Keyboard : Logitech Y-RK49
Monitor : Samsung SyncMaster 225BW
Game Resolution : 1680x1050
Mouse Raw Input : 1
Game Mouse Sensitivity : 2.2
Mouse DPI : 800
Crosshairscale : 1200
Dynamiccrosshair : 0
cl_crosshairspreadscale : 0.3
cl_crosshairsize : 6
Asked Questions :
1. Do you use a GUI?
- Yes i use a GUI, but its my own GUI and thats why i won't upload it. Sorry :)
2. How old you were when you started playing CSS?
- I was 11 years old when my brother showed me first time css. :DD
3. What windows speed are you using?
- I don't even know what speed i'm using and to be exactly it doesn't really matter for me, because I use m_rawinput 1 (like i wrote in the "CSS Information") This makes css only use the mouse dpi and ingame speed and ignores the windows speed.
4. New Crosshairsettings Explanations :
cl_crosshairscale// doesnt work anymore (somehow :/)
cl_dynamiccrosshair // 1 = ch moves while shooting/walking 0 = not 2 = old dynamiccrosshair behaviour ( before update)
cl_crosshairspreadscale // decides how far away each line of the ch is
cl_crosshairsize // decides how long each line of the ch is