We are having our first modding competition!
We want all modders to try and make something extra special, a unique and game changing mod.
The community gets to vote on the winner, so take good screenshots and videos to show off your mod in as much detail as possible. It is a good idea to embed youtube video into your description. The Competition has no theme it can be anything you want except for player skins, as we already have enough of those.
Current mods cannot be updated and submitted again UNLESS there is a very large significant change made.
The Competition will last a month, and will end on 10th June submissions will then be closed and voting will begin for one week. A sticky will be created in this forum section for the voting process, everybody gets one vote so choose wisely.
What's a competition without great prizes? here are the prizes for 3 of the best mods.
1st Place: Alpha Protocol - Steam Gift Only - you cannot swap this game or refund it.
2nd Place: 1 Just Cause 2 DLC - Monster Truck OR Aerial Pack OR Boom Pack
3rd Place: 1 Just Cause 2 DLC - Monster Truck OR Aerial Pack OR Boom Pack
1. Must have Steam account with just cause 2 in games list.
2. Cannot include any work already on the site.
3. Cannot be a player skin.
4. You can only submit one mod.
5. No copied work from other people, we WILL check.
How to enter:
1. Create your mod and compress it to .zip or .rar.
2. Upload it to our mod database in the 'competition' section.
3. Post 3 screenshots and a meaningful description.
4. Make 1 forum topic in the forums competition section.
5. Link to to the forum topic in your mods description.
Anyone who does not follow the EXACT submission guidelines and rules will not be counted when voting begins.