Alternative Gameplay Server : Heavy Parkour
- Home of Mic-spam since 2010.
- Birthplace of Jonny 2x4.
Server IP : 22.214.171.124:6000
Password (When used) : gaben
*Server's usually only locked when race is being built.
Mumble : 126.96.36.199
Port : 55108
HEAVY RACING v.9! (Scrub with the Golden Botkiller)
What is Heavy Racing?
Heavy Racing is a platform gamemode for Team Fortress 2, where the player must navigate through a player-made obstacles and getting to the 'END'.
We are a small community and have been doing this gamemode on and off since 2010.
Rules and Safety
Generally in Heavy Racing we expect you to have 'common sense' and 'standards' (At least be civil), but for some cases we listed a few 'rules' that we would like for you to understand:
- Don't be a scrub.
- Do please take your time to read the Heavy Race Guide, it consists of info about Heavy Racing and you would appear like less of a scrub in front of everyone.
- Mic-spam as much as you want. If you don't want to hear mic-spam learn how to mute. Excessive mic-spam offenders may be muted.
- Use "voicemenu 2 0" only if you are confused on where to go (excluding trick races). Admins can't help you on a skill based level.
- Head honcho.
- Author, Mapper, Fashioner.
- Ghostly Ghost.
Applying for Builder
Please contact Razokur if you are interested in building a race. Further more if you would like the Building Config files, Click here
You will be assessed based on the amount of props you use within a 2 hour frame time in proportion to difficulty of the race and placement of props.
If you wish to donate to the server, contact Razokur.