The Robotic Boogaloo community update has just been released, our Servers are already updated for you to play!
- Fixed server CPU spikes caused by compression of string tables and packets.
- Added sv_netspike, sv_netspike_sendtime_ms, and sv_netspike_output convars for investigating server performance
- net_compresspackets_minsize default value increased to 1024. This convar now also determines the threshold to determine when a "fragment" (logical game network message, before being broken up into network packets) is compressed.
- Added vprof_vtrace and vprof_report_oninterval convars, and tweaked vprof_dump_spikes and vprof_dump_oninterval to reduce output
Team Fortress 2
- Added the Robotic Boogaloo community update: http://www.teamfortress.com/roboticboogaloo/
- Fixed a chat exploit that would cause other clients to timeout from dedicated servers
- Updated the Mann Co. Store
- Added RoboCrate Keys
- Added A Random RoboKey Gift
- Added Pile of RoboKey Gifts
- Backpack Expanders on sale at 80% off
- Updated the localization files
Source Engine Changes
126.96.36.199:27045 - 2Fort
188.8.131.52:27035 - Mario Kart
184.108.40.206:29025 - Randomizer
220.127.116.11:29065 - Hightower
18.104.22.168:27015 - Trade
22.214.171.124:29015 - Idle #1
126.96.36.199:29035 - Idle #2
188.8.131.52:29045 - Achievement
184.108.40.206:27016 - FF2