SGR Patch 22.214.171.124 Is out!
Check out the patch notes here: http://www.stargateresistance.com/patch-notes.html?NewsID_=198&Limit_=-1&Template_=patch-note-select
* Introducing gametype King of the Hill! Engage in frenetic battle to maintain control of the Temple on Amarna.
* Earth-SGC now fully supports the Team Deathmatch gametype in addition to Conquest.
* New Interactive Launcher! The new game launcher delivers patch notes, news, maintenance announcements and more. Its skinnable interface allow players to create their own unique looks.
* Objective screens now display information specific to the gametype you are playing.
* Performance improvements to graphical materials.
* Ambient lighting has been adjusted for better visuals, mostly noticeable on the Soldier BDUs.
* The unlockable animating Jaffa helmet now has audio to accompany the animation.
* Performance enhancements on the Piramess map.
* Enhanced environmental ambiance on Piramess.
* Some piles of snow will now react to gun fire; shoot the ground to see some flurries!
* Enhanced security around login information.
* The System Lords icon has been updated
* SGC Icons will now show up for the Conquest gametype upon login.
* Network issues while logging in to servers have been resolved.
* A stats display bug which was rarely causing equipment lockout has been addressed.
* All Field of View values have been clamped to be between 65 and 115.
* The console command "closemenu" has been disabled to prevent certain exploits from being performed.
* The event horizon has been adjusted to not draw over certain particle systems like the Goa'uld Shield or Staff Blasts.
* While inside the sniper scope, a player will not be able to change their Field of View settings.