Learning and Mastering Competitive 6v6
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away a group of people decided to make a competitive 6v6 league with a group of people from reddit. This failed miserably, but a few months later some veterans from the old league decided to put it back together. So, here we are now! A group of redditors committed to learning and improving on the basics of competitive 6v6 TF2!
Port: 10350 (default mumble port)
Basic PUG Rules:
1. Trolling or being rude is unacceptable. Please show basic level sportsmanship and do not use insulting binds nor taunt after killing someone.
2. Off-classing should only be done in a strategic manner such as holding last with a heavy or having a sniper to get a pick. Excessive off-classing or perma off-classing is not tolerated as it ruins the game for everyone.
3. Basic maturity level should be upheld, do not mic spam or spam annoying phrases or sounds.
4. Talking while captains are trying to pick is annoying and slows down the start of a game. You will be warned and then muted if you continue to talk.
First time offense of any of these rules will result in a warning and upon second offense a temporary ban from the League will be issued and enforced. After a set time you will be allowed to rejoin and if another infraction occurs you will be permanently banned from the League.
We are a league for all levels and a 6's League first and foremost and with a 6's league comes the understanding you will be using and facing 2 scouts, 1 pocket, 1 roamer, 1 demo and 1 medic. You cannot merely play with 6 players and any classes.
If you wish to partake in derping or trolling or excessive off-classnig please go to tf2lobby.com
What constitutes trolling/derping/maturity/excessive-offclassing and overall just being a bad person is up to Admin disgression and the following Admins hold the final say:
* Eevee http://steamcommunity.com/id/eeveeheart/
* Mana http://steamcommunity.com/id/nulflo/