Lè Vanilla's PUG Group!
Lè Vanilla is a TF2 community that we want to build upon the following premises: Friendship, fun, enjoyment, and good competitive nature. We want TF2 to return to the good days. This is a sub-community based off of Lè Vanilla, focused for players who want to dabble in competitive play with friends! We have scheduled PUG [Pick-Up Games] times, where players will join our vent, and we'll have matches played out just like in leagues.
PUG Servers (66 tick | 1000 FPS)
Lè Vanilla #4 - Team Furtress 2 :: 18.104.22.168:27015
SourceTV :: 22.214.171.124:27020
IP - vent29.gameservers.com
Port - 5113
Password - funstuff
Code Of Conduct:
1. This group is for players who are wanting to improve through playing PUGs. If you'd like to play casually, check out our other group! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/LV-TF2.
2: While not a requirement, we do ask that you please have a microphone to communicate to other players on your team. It's also a requirement that you have joined our Ventrilo when you are going to PUG with us, so at the very minimum you can hear your team.
3. Listen to the admins in charge of the PUG. They are there to help you out!
4. Don't be a dumbass; if you're obviously messing around and wasting our time, we'll remove you from the PUG, and possibly the group.
5. Please do not use the Scout's unlock, "The Sandman". This item is not allowed in competitive play, nor in our PUG group.
Our PUG group has a seperate stat page, which will be linked to when it is fully operational.
1. An announcement will be posted with dates and times for the PUGs to take place.
2. You will join the group chat, and show interest in joining the PUG.
3: Once we get 12 players, an admin will password the server, and ask you to join Ventrilo for the password.
4: When everyone is ready and in Ventrilo, the password to join is given and you can begin your pug!