This is the main Steam group for readers of FutureSack.com. Join here if you read our site! Or join anyway, get to know us and have fun! If you like it here, tell your friends!
FutureSack is currently a small group of individuals who write articles about things that interest them in the subjects of gaming, technology and gadgets. You can find our various enthusings, ramblings and rants at the link below. We are also in partnership with Gaming-Edge.co.uk, so be sure to pay them a visit too for other news on similar topics (link below).
Group and chat rules:
1. Be nice. That means no trolling, no abusing members, no picking fights. You've got something to say to someone, use Steam messages. Any cutting up rough in the chatroom will result in kicks and/or bans at the mods discretion. Their decisions are final. Remember the golden rule: DO NEVAR TEST.
2. While we are not a clan, we do not want to be associated with cheating or hacking in any way. Anyone found to be cheating in the group will be summarily removed and reported (where applicable). Note: We do not handle cheating accusations directly. If you see someone cheating in a game, contact the owning body of the server you're playing on, not us. We will only act to remove members from the group who we know are cheating.
3. Please don't advertise any links to pirated movies/games/music/tv shows or anything else of that nature. Same goes for links to multiplayer cheats/hacks/exploits. Anyone caught doing so will be removed from the group and banned from chat. Posting links to SINGLE PLAYER cheats and exploits however, is allowed. Note: If you're unsure, ask first before posting.
4. Don't ask for mod status. For one, you'll be ignored. Secondly, we'll only appoint mods as and when we feel we need them. We will discuss in private who we feel is up to the task, approach them in private and then announce their new position, assuming they took it. Repeated begging will get you kicked/banned from the chat and/or removed from the group.
5. Don't beg for free stuff. There are places for that and this group is not one of them.
6. Have fun, socialise and help each other out. :P