Get your game on!
CP PUGs is a group intended to introduce new players to 6v6 in a positive environment organized by experienced players, and to have fun with it. The rules are as follows:
Classes are limited to 1 medic, 1 demoman, 2 of anything else.
When you come to a PUG, you come to play. Refusing to play a useful class will get you kicked. Pyro, heavy, engineer, sniper, and spy have their uses, but you will be asked to change if you insist on avoiding standard classes and it is not working. Similarly, do not play battle medic, suicidal melee, etc.
All players must connect to Ventrilo for the match, and are expected to communicate with their team. This means having a working mic and using it. If you can't use your mic, please give up your spot to someone who can.
Classes will be picked in a first-come, first-serve manner if you can not agree among your team. Once someone is on a class, that spot is theirs unless they willingly relinquish it. If you don't get to play the class you want, don't leave or complain because of it -- it's good experience. If you know someone else wants to play your class, and you are not performing well, be courteous and trade.
Do not leave a PUG without informing an admin. If you have a reason to leave, or have connection problems, there is no issue, but leaving because you don't like your team or are losing is grounds for a ban.
Being abusive towards other players will not be tolerated and will result in a ban. No excuses.
Teams will be picked at random, by captains, or by an admin. Once teams are selected, they are set for the match. Find it within yourselves to improve your teamwork and make a game of it if you're getting rolled.
When teams are selected at random the following happens:
1. Both teams ready up to reset the scores. After this there is no killing, healing or capping untill the teams are set. Please also don't talk if you don't need to.
2. The admin will invoke the team scramble command.
3. The teams are then voted on in text chat or soruce mod vote. There is absolutly NO disscussion of how many of a certain class is on a particular team, classes will be sorted out later.
4. Once teams are decided on, Blue moves down to the blue vent channel. If alt tabing is an issue for you please set up binds.
5. The pregame combat can start now as the teams choose classes and ready up.
Vent: voice500.counter-strike.com:4617 (cptalk)
Server info will be provided in vent.
Announcements are admins-only to cut down on spam. If you want to start a PUG, talk to one of them. If you want to run PUGs, talk to me, but understand that posting more than 1-2 times in 30 minutes is too much... you'll either get people or not, don't push it.